TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wwF1587

The one and only SummerSham 2003 Thread

Guest wwF1587

World Heavyweight Title Elimination Chamber Match

Triple H vs. Goldberg vs. Kevin Nash vs. Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton

WWE Title Match

Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle

WWE US Title Match

Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Benoit vs. Rhyno vs. Tajiri

World Tag Team Titles Match

La Resistance vs. The Dudley Boyz

Kane vs. Rob Van Dam

The Undertaker vs. A-Train

Eric Bischoff vs. Shane McMahon

Guest Choken One

You got The smackdown matches...10 bucks for Beer and Wings...Fine enough for me...

THE EC match has potential to be fun in a weird way...it's an interesting match to watch with marks...

I'm actually predicting a Sleeper in Taker/A-Train... *ducks*

Guest Coffey

I'm most definitely watching SummerSlam. There are really only two matches (maybe three) that I don't want to watch.

I don't care about A-Train Vs. The Undertaker & I don't care about Shane McMahon Vs. Eric Bischoff.

The Dudley Boyz Vs. La Résistance is the match that I'm in the middle on. I'm a Dudley Boyz mark and have been for close to five years now...going back to their ECW days. Not to mention this is a tag team title match and I'm curious as to how Rob Conway will be a factor.

Brock/Angle should be decent. The US title match could be good. RVD/Kane has decent build and I'm actually looking forward to the EC. I'm actually looking forward to it the most.

I think SS will be alright.

Guest Choken One
Well, here's another CanadianChick Fact ©: I'm a swimmer too.

< Fears the Kiddie Pool.

Guest Choken One
Oh, and I'm the only one who thinks Kane/RVD might be actually pretty good?

If patterson is on his "A" game here...

Im getting it, and I am actually looking foward to it, seeing as this will be the first PPV in my home since Armageddon. So, not much to live up to.

Guest Choken One

At best maybe...I'm still banking on the Double Van Terminator Spot with Shane...

Guest Coffey

I'm kindof looking forward to Kane/RVD. It's not something that I'm dreading, I'm just not expecting a lot out of it. It should be interesting, as I still don't know who will go over.

Will Kane get the pin, or will RVD get the pinfall and the aftermatch beatdown? Do victories even matter to Kane at this point?

I actually think that it has a pretty decent build, so...

Guest wrestlingbs

God, the fact that Rey, Kidman, TWGTT, Matt Hardy, Jamie Knoble, or Big Show (hey, he had a great match at the last PPV) don't have matches is sickening. It's like an army looking for rocks to throw when they got a tank right behind them.

Personally, I think RVD will get a fluke rollup or something, and Kane will just beat the crap out of him after. Do an injury angle for a bit (maybe 3-4 weeks), and play up on the fact that Kane doesn't really care about victories, just about destroying people. Also this way, the door is open for another chapter in a RVD/Kane feud.

Guest Choken One

Well...Actually since they are still hyping Gowan/Hardy at least presents the possibility that Hardy will make a apperence...Maybe we'll get lucky and Mysterio shows up and we get an Impromptu cw title match

Guest wwF1587

i would get it for angle/lesner, the us title, and kane/rvd... i dont give a shit about the world title nor the rest of the card...

Guest croweater

This will be the first PPV I've ever bought........ but only because it's shown at mondays at 10am over hear and I've been at school and replays do nothing for me. It's a decent card, much beter than Bad Blood.

There's a huge aura of unpredictability about this card and I love matches where I have no fucking clue who'd gonna win.

Croweater- buys every false finish (Including when i watched Angle and Benoit at the RR on DVD...... I mean I knew Angle was gonna win, and how, but I still gasped everytime they kicked out or didn't tap)

Guest JumpinJackFlash

I think Summerslam is going to be good. Summerslam has been at least "good" since 98.(Maybe before that, because I don't know how good 97 was) Hey, at least it will be better than No Way Out, Backlash, Judgment Day, and Bad Blood, so I have no problem with this PPV. Hmmmm.......I'm most definitely looking forward to the foreplay, I mean four-way. :bonk: Angle vs. Lesnar should be very good. I'm looking for a BIG suprise in the Bishcoff and McMahon match. I just hope the EC is toned down a bit, so it will be 25 minutes and not 40 minutes. But then again, it may be real good and I may want to watch a 40 minute EC match. :lol: Jericho should win, Jericho could win, Jericho would win, but something is stopping him. I mean, he is on a roll as of late. But on RAW, nothing is what it seems. Or is is noone care hear you scream?

Guest wwF1587
Well...Actually since they are still hyping Gowan/Hardy at least presents the possibility that Hardy will make a apperence...Maybe we'll get lucky and Mysterio shows up and we get an Impromptu cw title match

i doubt it, i am suprised that they are hyping hardy/gowen still... i didnt put it in the card cause i thought it was cancelled but meh... I want the WGTT on the card DAMNIT... not this dudleys/french crap... mysterio would be great but thats not going to happen... HeAT most likely

Guest croweater

My parents can hear me scream when I watch Raw

Croweater- squeals like a 5yr old girl who forgot to take her anti-psychotic medication

Well why hype an injury angle when you have a match on sunday? why didn't Brock destroy a jobber?

Guest Coffey

Are the Elimination Chambers still set for a new wrestlers to enter every five minutes or did they change the time?

Does anyone know? I know that the last EC was in five minutes intervals.

That means that the match at least has to go twenty minutes...and that's not counting entrances and people not getting eliminated immediately.

Face it, the EC will be forty minutes again. I'm looking forward to it.

Guest Choken One
Well why hype an injury angle when you have a match on sunday? why didn't Brock destroy a jobber?

Because Killing Zach has more effect then killing Bobby Young or one of them Velocity jobbers...and it gives Matt the Heel heat.

Guest Askewniverse

SummerSlam seems kinda incomplete without an IC title match. This will be the second SS to not have an IC title match. The first was in 1996, and even then, it was only because the champion was injured.