TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

The OAO "What would you have done"

Guest Anglesault

Exactly what it says. Shane "Just as bad as the rest of his family" McMahon has recently decided to once again grace us with his presence or something, taking up large amounts of TV time, beating up the unstoppable monster and booking himself over the talent on PPVs.

Anyway, in the middle of this run, we had the so called "Dream match" Shane vs. Eric Bischoff. Thanks to Kane, Eric won.

However, apparently Shane is a wrestler, and absolutely needed to get this JOB back on PPV. Because you know, Shane's a wrestler and all.

So alleged wrestler Shane kicks someone off the show so he can have a suckfest with Eric and get the win back. Because Shane's a wrestler who needs the PPV time and return jobs.

Now my question: if Shane hadn't gotten his JOB back (Which is very important, because Shane's a wrestler) what would you have done?

Would you have protested at the unfair treatment and/or burial of Shane (who, as we all know, is a wrestler and should be pushed hard)

Would you have stormed WWF HQ?

Would you have even remembered that super important wrestler Shane McMahon was owed a job from a non wrestler?

Now my question: if Shane hadn't gotten his JOB back (Which is very important, because Shane's a wrestler) what would you have done?

Actually, I would have been okay with it. Because I think Bischoff should be kept strong for that epic Bischoff/Ross II match we all want to see. I'm personally hoping that keep the one running long enough for a Wrestlemania blowoff.

We all know that in WWE's universe the strength hierarchy is as follows.

Announcers > Managers > Wrestlers.

The only reason he is even on TV is because he's a McMahon.

Good point. So let me update my strength chain:

McMahons > Announcers > Managers > Wrestlers.

The sarcasm is this: Shane is NOT a wrestler. Anglesault is calling Shane a wrestler SARCASTICALLY, because in REALITY, he IS NOT A WRESTLER. Do you get it now?

No.

Wait, I mean yes.

I hate non-wrestlers who waste time in matches.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!
The sarcasm is this: Shane is NOT a wrestler. Anglesault is calling Shane a wrestler SARCASTICALLY, because in REALITY, he IS NOT A WRESTLER. Do you get it now?

No.

Wait, I mean yes.

i like you.

with all the sarcasm flying around here you just knew that this thread would happen eventually.

Anyway, not only does Shane (or Vince) think of Shane as a wrestler, but he's going to be in the co-main event next month and actually needs heat and build despite not being a wrestler. This is sad on so many levels.

The thing I like most about this thread is the fact that Tawren somehow got a dropbox in his signature.

That dropbox is a sweet piece of ass. Good work.

:huh: Whats wrong with dropboxes?

Guest JMA

I would've asked you to marry me. :wub:

Guest Dmann2000
Vince, the announcer? How did he get to be in charge of everything?

Does anybody else miss Shane the announcer?

The WWF lost focus once Jack Tunney stepped down from his esteemed position as president.

Somehow that announcer McMahon has control on the product

I wish that rascall Sean Mooney had taken over myself.