TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Urine Sane

Favre vs Hovan

Guest Urine Sane

Since the Minnesota Vikings last played the Packers at Lambeau (happy?) Chris Hovan has wanted to murder Brett Favre. Hovan nearly brawled with the entire Packer team after a Packer took a cheap shot on Chris Walsh.

He has since said that he has been thinking about getting Favre the entire off-season, he even hangs a Favre jersey in his locker to remind him everyday.

The Vikings play the Packers again an Lambeau on September 7th, who do you think will win?

Personally, I hope Hovan kills Favre and ends his career, I've always seen Favre as a cry baby, and a favorite of referees'. Just look at his name, it should be pronounced "Faver, a lot like Favor, as in the refs favor Brett on everything".

So, who do you want to win?

Edited by Urine Sane

Bah! Before Michael Bennet got himself injured, I thought the Vikes had sleeper written all over them. The Pack seems to be on the decline, while Minnesota ended the season on a roll.

Without a reliable running game, defenses can target Culpepper and Moss. Which means that Culpepper will probably make some bad throws into double coverage. Pack wins. The game should be fun to watch though. I'll be cheering on those underdog Vikes.

Guest Urine Sane

But in the match between Defense (Hovan) and Offense (Favre) who will win, I think Hovan will take him down hard. Hovan gave Blake of the Cardinals a concussion on the first play of the game.

Chris Hovan hasn't done jack shit in his career. In order to run your mouth you better back it up.

The Packers will win. The Vikings will be too fired up, and Favre will pick apart the defense.

If Sapp can't put Favre down, this Hovan fellow won't do jack shit.

And it's L-a-m-b-e-a-u. Get it right if you're going to talk shit. TCR, nothing but love for you, but come next Sunday, we can no longer be friends for the duration of the football season and the post-season the Packers will enjoy playing and the Bears will enjoy from home.

Guest Urine Sane
And it's L-a-m-b-e-a-u. Get it right if you're going to talk shit.

Lambough (sp?)

I said I didn't know how it was spelled asshole, go have fun with you're cult state that revolves around the fuckin packers loser. Hovan is gonna fuckin murder Brett Favre and I'm gonna enjoy it.

... go have fun with you're cult state that revolves around the fuckin packers loser.

At least we, like, win and stuff.

*coughFALCONScough*

... go have fun with you're cult state that revolves around the fuckin packers loser.

*coughFALCONScough*

Trying to compensate for your team not even making the playoffs?

Is the game in Minnesota or Green Bay. If its in Minnesota, Farve will pull his usual Metrodome choke so it might happen. If its at Lambeau, Hovan better hope not since he'll probably get the crap beat out of him on the way out of the stadium if he does.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

The Packers are good and the Vikings are bad, so I'm assuming the Packers will kick the shit out of the Vikings. This division is like the NL Central of football.

Is the game in Minnesota or Green Bay. If its in Minnesota, Farve will pull his usual Metrodome choke so it might happen. If its at Lambeau, Hovan better hope not since he'll probably get the crap beat out of him on the way out of the stadium if he does.

Lambeau.

And it's L-a-m-b-e-a-u. Get it right if you're going to talk shit.

Lambough (sp?)

I said I didn't know how it was spelled asshole, go have fun with you're cult state that revolves around the fuckin packers loser. Hovan is gonna fuckin murder Brett Favre and I'm gonna enjoy it.

I think Kotz is from a Carolina, so he doesn't even get the full "Paicker" experience like I do being right on the wrong side of the WI/IL state line.

Guest Urine Sane
...and Minnesota isn't the same with the Vikings.

We don't own the team, have like a 20 year wait for season tickets, and we don't pass tickets on in our wills.

Guest Flyboy

*coughFALCONScough*

Trying to compensate for your team not even making the playoffs?

Oh, that division the Packers are in is soooo fucking tough.

We don't own the team, have like a 20 year wait for season tickets, and we don't pass tickets on in our wills.

These are bad things? We call that a fanbase. And it's 30 years, not 20.

And that NFC North suuuuuuure can be tricky. I mean, those Lions could just EXPLODE any day now. (snicker) You're right, the NFC North is a pretty weak division, but the point I was making was that the AFC West (Rant's team's division) was a one-team division also last year (no one can tell me that San Diego was legit good).

Guest Urine Sane

Obviously the Packers are going to win on Sunday, just look at last year's game at Lambeau between the two teams, the NFL admitted that the referee's botched at least 8 calls! So if the Packers can't perform (like they did last year against the Vikes) the refs will surely bail them out.

These are bad things? We call that a fanbase. And it's 30 years, not 20.

And that NFC North suuuuuuure can be tricky. I mean, those Lions could just EXPLODE any day now. (snicker) You're right, the NFC North is a pretty weak division, but the point I was making was that the AFC West (Rant's team's division) was a one-team division also last year (no one can tell me that San Diego was legit good).

NFC West.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

well the Rams are in the west. This guy I know says they might do alright this year.

I'm not sold on the Rams just yet. If they can recapture the rhythm they had in 2001, then sure, they'll be great again. I just don't think they can do it, and special teams are lacking badly plus their already iffy defense.