TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
syxx2001

Alexis and Vampiro news

Guest JacK

Crazy-old TNA and their crazy ol' booking . . . I hope they don't just drop it with no explanation, that'd suck. Maybe it could be . . . . MIKE SANDERS! It'd be GOLD! Think about it . . . no one but ME would expect them to pull a crazy stunt like that!

Wow, CM Punk really is clean cut; straight edge etc? Wow, cool, that's like me! Well, I haven't got the tattoo's, but hey, who needs tat's to show stuff? I always thought that was just a gimmick, but, eh, shows how much I know!

Crazy-old TNA and their crazy ol' booking . . . I hope they don't just drop it with no explanation, that'd suck. Maybe it could be . . . . MIKE SANDERS! It'd be GOLD! Think about it . . . no one but ME would expect them to pull a crazy stunt like that!

Wow, CM Punk really is clean cut; straight edge etc? Wow, cool, that's like me! Well, I haven't got the tattoo's, but hey, who needs tat's to show stuff? I always thought that was just a gimmick, but, eh, shows how much I know!

Fag.

Guest hasbeen

How about locking this-there's nothing to add and everyone will waste time seeing if Vampiro is coming in (like I did).

Which "mystery man"? Vampiro ended up debuting for TNA sometime around the last post of '03 in this thread, right before The Gathering left Raven to join Father Mitchell, but he wasn't nearly as good as he was in WCW (which isn't saying much, since it was all gimmick in WCW plus a few good matches here and there).

I wouldn't say it was right away, as I remember a good 2-3 months between Vamp's first appearance and when The Gathering turned on Raven inside THE CAGE at the last show of '03 (which is a match I've always wanted to see again too).

Damn Laz, we're fucking sad knowing all this shit.

How about locking this-there's nothing to add and everyone will waste time seeing if Vampiro is coming in (like I did).

Ditto.

The Gathering turning on Raven was the last show of '03? Are you sure, Rich? Damn...it feels like so long ago that I wanted to stop watching but couldn't...

Correction: The Gathering turned on Raven at the last live show of 2003, which was on December 17th. The shows on the 24th and 31st were Best of the X-Division and Best of the Main Eventers specials.

And yeah, it does feel like fucking forever ago. I kinda miss the Asylum...