TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

Mike Lowell breaks hands

Well, they are in the market for a replacement. However, whoever they get isn't going to be nearly as good as Lowell. As long as they are in Pro Player, I'm confident they'll be ok. They win there.

As for the Phillies, I am just sitting back and waiting for them to choke. Like they do every year they have a contendor, as well as every other team from the pathetic, cheesesteak infested hole that is Philadelphia (especially the Eagles)

And as long as we're taking cheap shots, I'm just waiting for the Marlins to sell their entire team again.

BURN.

One of the teams will drop, and it'll end up with St. Louis or Florida/Philly

Hey, at least they had a CHAMPION to sell the players off of. Something the Phillies haven't been able to claim since 1980.

(Not that I condone the fire sale, it was a terrible experience in my life as a sports fan)

Well, anyone is better than the Marlins. I want the Expos to win it (and I kind of don't want the Phillies to make the playoffs again before the Jays do), but I think I've said here before that I'll be happy so long as Pro Player Stadium is only used for football once October rolls around.