TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JBomb

He's Alive

Guest JBomb

[Gus the beloved SJL cameraman fades the scene in with a panning shot of a roof top swimming pool, under the blazing sun of Bel Air. The camera pans across the numerous buxom ladies bouncing around in the pool in little to nothing, closing in on the lone figure sunbathing his well toned frame on a lounger in his black FCUK swim shorts, upon closing in we can tell from the slightly spiked, short brunette hair that the figure is SJL’s favourite rich kid Jay Morrison. Jay tilts his head towards the camera with a pissed off look on his face. He reaches for his mobile phone for security when he spots something to the right of the camera.]

Jay: Ben? Is that you?

[This “Ben” confirms it’s him by replying off camera with a “yes”. This seems to please Jay as he waves his arms over for the camera, and SJL reporter Ben Hardy, to come over to where he is on the other side of the pool. Gus moves around the pool taking time to admire the scenery through his lens for SJL fans, and eventually catches up with Ben who’s sitting on a lounger next to Jay ready for an interview. At this point some random brunette from the pool comes up behind Jay and starts massaging his shoulder, probably hoping to gain a few seconds of fame.]

Jay: [Pointing to the girl] Jealous?!

Ben: I am indeed Jay. Anyway I suppose you want to know why I’m here.

Jay: Of course I do! You and your podgy camera-wielding friend are trespassing on my land, who the devil let you in?

Ben: You’re agent

Jay: No I’m English, is my tan really that convincing?

Ben [Looking puzzled] I think you missed heard me, I said your AGENT.

Jay: [Embarrassed slightly] Of course I knew that. Can’t I tickle the odd funny bone now and again?

Ben: Erm…sure Jay. Listen we spoke to your agent as my superior wanted me to track you down as you’ve been somewhat absent in recent times.

Jay: Yes I’ve heard about that. I’m apparently MIA. Presumed dead to the SJL. I’m not booked on one card after a tough defeat and I considered to be like Jennifer Lopez and Ben Afflick chemistry…non existent! I chose to remain off television to gain my baring after my humiliating loss at MSG to Maddix.

Ben: Come on Jay losing to Maddix is no shame. He’s moving fast up the roster.

Jay: [A grimace of anger appears on his face] No shame! I’m Jay friccin’ Morrison! My surname is synonyms with success. From my father media business, to my distant America family member of a similar name who sung for some band. The Corrs or something like that…or isn’t that the Irish band? Nonetheless how can you say there is no shame? Look at my opponent this week. A gangster pimp, who probably couldn’t spell bling, despite professing a love for it, last time I checked a hoochie was a drink dammit!

The other guy is some peasant from the suburban crap hole of New Orleans, I can’t think of anything good that came from there. The guy is a walking Opera story; his parents died, he was raised in a poor part of town, he worked horrible hours for a living and is probably married to either his sister of cousin. I’m meant to feel sorry for what happened to him? Maybe if his deadbeat family worked harder and respected there government maybe his life might have been different. A guy like him shouldn’t be in the ring; he should be shining my shoes.

Ben: Don’t you think you’re being a tad profound and unfair?

Jay: [Leaning forward to get close to Ben] Life’s not fair. If it were, I’d be the champion. I’ve had a hard life to, but I don’t bitch about it. When I was in my pre-teens, I was chauffeured to school in a Bentley and not a limo! I have to write a letter to my government to demand a tax break, when they dared to charge me tax on my inheritance. The cheek of it. That my friend, is hardship, and I will be the one dishing out hardship on Metal. Now if you don’t mind…F**k off!

[Jay holds his hands in front of the camera to make sure it’s shut off.]

"Look at my opponent this week. A gangster pimp, who probably couldn’t spell bling, despite professing a love for it, last time I checked a hoochie was a drink dammit!" -- that's a great line, as a note.

Anyway, excellent. Yes, I forgot about that one card off between the match with Maddix. Whoops. I'm absent minded, sorry...

Anyway, good to see you are in fact living, and producing a nice promo to boot. Establishes Jay's snooty rich-kid background, and misery towards Maddix for his loss. I see short-term feud potential... ;)

-Z

Guest Goodear

Rich, handsome, snotty, and stupid are GREAT character traits for bringing the heat. I would suggest you watch the reality TV show Paradise Hotel for some reference because right now I'm picturing you as a number of the dicks on that show. Seriously putting a fresher spin on the Scotty Flamingo is wonderful way of making the show go round.

Guest JBomb
Rich, handsome, snotty, and stupid are GREAT character traits for bringing the heat.  I would suggest you watch the reality TV show Paradise Hotel for some reference because right now I'm picturing you as a number of the dicks on that show. 

Is that on in the UK as I'm based there. if so what channel.

Landon - When you're done with your 'other' feud, I'd love to feud with you. You're a hell of a writer and both times I've come up against you I've had to up my game.

Reality Check don't worry about forgotting me, I just hope this promo has reminded everyone I'm around!

Thanks for the nice comments and I hope Ican put another promo up soonish.

Sign in to follow this