TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mystery Eskimo

IZ general meeting

For those who are interested. Jay and I are going to take this IZ meeting a step further and have an AIM chat tonight after Smackdown. I guess that will be 10pm Eastern and 9pm Central.

8PM MST eh?

If you want an hD guy there, I might attend

You guys missed an awesome chat. We managed to come up with a new Tag Team for IZ (who's stats will be up in the stat thread shortly) What? is making the new team.

We have new members being made by PRL for his Lightning Crew.

And we have Ted Weddy joining IZ within the next few weeks.

Also some feuds were set up so the future is bright for IZ.

Thanks to everyone who showed up for the chat. It was a pretty good turn out.

Give me about two to three weeks to let the "Jailhouse" angle play out and I'll be back. I'm going to change my character up a bit to a take on Eddie Guerrero's current character, only turned up 100 notches. "Lie, Cheat, Steal" type thing, and we'll see where it goes from there. If anyone is stagnant and needs a fued, let me know and we can set something up that can benefit both parties.

My general sense regarding IZ is one of frustration. My 'Friday Nightmare' angle (which I had hoped could have led to a long interbrand feud) went absolutely nowhere (except for ShooterJay's contribution to the show). Now, I'm focusing on college, and I'd hoped that an ASlam match where I could lose and get jobbed out of IZ would be a good way to end the story of Orion. Unfortunately, since nobody wrote the match (I couldn't because of goodbyes/packing for college), my 2+month storyline got dropped like a hot potato. Ironically, this past Thursday ME approached me about becoming the new GM of IZ but I refused because now I really don't have the time to write stuff every week. In short, I'm probably going to be MIA from IZ until sometime where I can return and get the Orion character killed off once and for all.

-HFP

(the nWo 2002 of IZ)

Sign in to follow this