TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest George Dawes

TUNA

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

HOW the fuck are you 30 if you were born in 1974?

I was rounding off since I will be 30 in January. You are quite the stickler for detail aren't you?

Sue me.

I'll just attribute it to all the drinking you did in the 80's...you know when you were 6-16 and drinking all the time... and it made you forget when you were born.

*walks out whistling happily*

I'll just attribute it to all the drinking you did in the 80's...you know when you were 6-16 and drinking all the time... and it made you forget when you were born.

Buddy, I grew up in the country. I had my first taste of moonshine when I was 7. I was drinking beer and smoking pot by 13. I did a lot of things I am not proud of, but it was how I grew up and I can't change that.

*sticks whistle up Rippers ass*

Dude...you fucked up your fake birthyear...its over.

*continues whistling and walking away*

Dude, I didn't fuck up anything. 29/30, what does it matter. You can't handle the fact that you were wrong. 4 months is no big deal, unless you are being proven wrong.

Dude, I didn't fuck up anything. 29/30, what does it matter. You can't handle the fact that you were wrong. 4 months is no big deal, unless you are being proven wrong.

Okay, you know what, you're right. I should show respect to someone that spent their entire developmental years drinking moonshine and being drunk yet was able to pull it together and get into college and get a civil engineering degree from Jacksonville St...

Dear Lord...

You don't mean Jacksonville St. in ALABAMA do you? You want to rethink what your degree was in...

Okay, you know what, you're right. I should show respect to someone that spent their entire developmental years drinking moonshine and being drunk yet was able to pull it together and get into college and get a civil engineering degree from Jacksonville St...

Dear Lord...

You don't mean Jacksonville St. in ALABAMA do you? You want to rethink what your degree was in...

Yes, in Alabama. God man, I wish I had a fucking scanner so I could show you my diploma.

wut30.gifwut30.gifwut30.gifwut30.gif

Sure you don't mean environmental engineering...(I'm trying to help you out here man)

And you work for one of the largest computer distributors in the world and don't own a scanner. Thats like taking the bus to your job at the car dealership.

Sure you don't mean environmental engineering...(I'm trying to help you out here man)

And you work for one of the largest computer distributors in the world and don't own a scanner. Thats like taking the bus to your job at the car dealership.

Well considering that I am on my laptop and not at my office might explain that.

Why are you still grasping at straws trying to find flaws in what I have said? Really, if anyone is looking pathetic here it's you.

Really? My attempt is to annoy you...seems to be working. And I'm not grasping at straws, I'm just pointing out that ARE YOU SURE that you have a civil engineering degree from their and not another kind of degree. It could be the moonshine braindamage talking again.

But, I raised your ire...I'm done.

Guest The Old Me
Yes, in Alabama. God man, I wish I had a fucking scanner so I could show you my diploma.

Wouldn't that be a degree? Do you ever forget what street you live on??

Degree, diploma, it's a piece of paper that shows I completed a set of classes.

When you people get backed into a corner you get real nit picky.

Pitiful...

Pitiful...

Was this on your "word of the day" calendar or something?

No, it was just the best representation of how you and Ripper have been reacting.

Guest The Old Me

Pitiful...

No, it was just the best representation of how you and Ripper have been reacting.

You could be a decent fiction writer. Check into it.

Pitiful...

How you came up with that I'll never know. Since you are in fact pitiful.

Guest The Old Me

Pitiful...

Fiction ya know....cause you're good at making stuff up? Keep watching for cops in the parking lots. You'll do FINE!

Pitiful...

Fiction ya know....cause you're good at making stuff up? Keep watching for cops in the parking lots. You'll do FINE!

You are pitiful. That is a fact. I didn't have to make that up, it's quite evident.

Guest The Old Me

Pitiful...

You are pitiful. That is a fact. I didn't have to make that up, it's quite evident.

Now now Johnson. That's your OPINION. Which is worth 0.00 cents around here.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Johnson, why are you so eager to have to prove yourself to two dudes on the internet?

Guest The Old Me
Johnson, why are you so eager to have to prove yourself to two dudes on the internet?

Because he's....PITIFUL???????????

Hey, can we stay on the subject here?

OT121904L.jpg

That is some kick ass Tuna. So did you just eat Tuna or did you samich it up?