TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest George Dawes

TUNA

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620
I don't cut down trees for a living...

I'm the manger of a lumber site. I suprivise 150 different people and help decide the budgets and wages and what trees to cut down and where to replant forests.

what do you do again?

I handle 6 figure accounts(some less, some more) for Fujitsu. I manage them, get them, and if there is a problem, I try to keep them. I am basically the head of customer relations and sales.

You are still a fucking lumberjack man, no matter how you sugar coat it.

forestfire_ragingHP1.jpg

http://www.mytelus.com/news/article.do?pag...ticleID=1402053

http://www.mytelus.com/news/article.do?pag...ticleID=1401981

There's been over 800 forest fires at one TIME in BC. British Columbia is burning to the ground. I'm up North, I can smell the forest's burning, If I go to the top of the mountain here I can see the fires stretching out as far as the eye can see. We can't work for fear of starting even more fires. Anyone caught smoking by the company gets fired.

With a strong gust of wind The fires could sweep right over the area I'm stuck in.

Your a glorified Secratary who has to worry about his boss finding out about all the calls to the 900 numbers.

Look, fuckhead, I am a sales manager. I have a my own secratary, so your analogy doesn't hold water.

As far as your little camp fires go, fuck you. Maybe your sorry ass should grab a glass of water and help out. I live in the south. There are tons of trees here, but guess what? They aren't burning. Say what you want, but us country folk take care of our land. So go sell that sob story to somebody who fucking cares.

And by the way, I also do survey's on the side for extra money. If I don't have to travel to meet clients, or none are coming into town, I have a civil engineering degree I take advantage of. So you haven't showed me anything, Mr. Brawny.

nav_logo.gif

Guest The Pirate in White

Well, first things first:

Oh, and by the way. This is just a message board and spouting out third grade insults because you feel like you've been cornered doesn't go over too well.

Look, fuckhead, I am a sales manager.

In any case, no one gives a shit what you do. The central argument here is that you're no better or worse than anyone else because of your job. No one gives a shit that you make a lot of money. No one cares that you handle delicate clients (a nice way of saying "placate rich people"). Also, no one gives a shit that you take "survey's" on the side (since you won't get it, let me point out for you that "survey's" shouldn't have a comma there) and make even more money. What we do care about is the FACT (uh-oh, that word) that you seem incapable of grasping that there's more to life than money and status. You also seem incapable of grasping basic grammar and linguistic concepts, but we've grown used to that. In any case, you're still a first-rate idiot with no respect for anyone not as "cool" as you, which in your eyes is pretty much everyone. Ironic, since being a complete moron was never in fashion.

By the way, good job on posting a picture of the Brawny guy. It isn't funny and doesn't help your argument, but it does give me one more thing to criticize about you, and for that, I'm thankful.

Oh, and by the way. This is just a message board and spouting out third grade insults because you feel like you've been cornered doesn't go over too well.

In any case, no one gives a shit what you do. The central argument here is that you're no better or worse than anyone else because of your job. No one gives a shit that you make a lot of money. No one cares that you handle delicate clients (a nice way of saying "placate rich people"). Also, no one gives a shit that you take "survey's" on the side (since you won't get it, let me point out for you that "survey's" shouldn't have a comma there) and make even more money. What we do care about is the FACT (uh-oh, that word) that you seem incapable of grasping that there's more to life than money and status. You also seem incapable of grasping basic grammar and linguistic concepts, but we've grown used to that. In any case, you're still a first-rate idiot with no respect for anyone not as "cool" as you, which in your eyes is pretty much everyone. Ironic, since being a complete moron was never in fashion.

By the way, good job on posting a picture of the Brawny guy. It isn't funny and doesn't help your argument, but it does give me one more thing to criticize about you, and for that, I'm thankful.

Allow me to translate...

Blah...Blah...Blah! I am a pathetic man with no life and I suck.

That about sumed it up, ass. :D

And by the way CWM did ask what I did for a living, so he must've cared enought to ask.

That was worthy of a trendy forum picture that says "OWNED" on it.

Hey, I'm Mr. Trendy.

By the way, Johnson? Took about five minutes to write, and I couldn't sleep anyway. So obviously I HAVE NO LIFE AND I SPEND EVERY WAKING MOMENT THINKING ABOUT YOU AND TSM OMG LOL~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!1

Shut up, moron. Giving you shit is a recreation, not a lifestyle.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
As far as your little camp fires go, fuck you. Maybe your sorry ass should grab a glass of water and help out. I live in the south. There are tons of trees here, but guess what? They aren't burning. Say what you want, but us country folk take care of our land. So go sell that sob story to somebody who fucking cares.

I have been helping out. I've been digging ditches and making fire brakes for the last two months.

Camp fires? ha. BC is bigger than almost all of your states. And half of it is on fire. You must know nothing about Mother Nature but you just can't decide to pour some water on a fire that's over a 1000 hectores big and hope to stop it.

That and the whole "No rain in two months" was a big factor in the forest fires.

CWM- loves the uneducated...really.

Guest The Old Me

NHB would die a slow death if it weren't for Johnson's intelligence...or lack there of.

As far as your little camp fires go, fuck you.  Maybe your sorry ass should grab a glass of water and help out.  I live in the south.  There are tons of trees here, but guess what?  They aren't burning.  Say what you want, but us country folk take care of our land.  So go sell that sob story to somebody who fucking cares.

I have been helping out. I've been digging ditches and making fire brakes for the last two months.

Camp fires? ha. BC is bigger than almost all of your states. And half of it is on fire. You must know nothing about Mother Nature but you just can't decide to pour some water on a fire that's over a 1000 hectores big and hope to stop it.

That and the whole "No rain in two months" was a big factor in the forest fires.

CWM- loves the uneducated...really.

Mother Nature and I are good friends. I just spent the past 10 hours shooting 7.5 acres, in 50 ft sections. And you mistook sarcasm for lack of intelligence, moron. I am well aware that a little water would do no good. I just enjoy making light of your shitty situation. :D

I handle 6 figure accounts(some less, some more) for Fujitsu. I manage them, get them, and if there is a problem, I try to keep them. I am basically the head of customer relations and sales.

No you don't.

Guest The Old Me
I handle 6 figure accounts(some less, some more) for Fujitsu.  I manage them, get them, and if there is a problem, I try to keep them.  I am basically the head of customer relations and sales.

No you don't.

HA! Doubting rules!!

I handle 6 figure accounts(some less, some more) for Fujitsu.  I manage them, get them, and if there is a problem, I try to keep them.  I am basically the head of customer relations and sales.

No you don't.

HA! Doubting rules!!

Is your real name Thomas, Ripper?

No...it isn't.

I know, it was a joke.

Too bad my biblical humor was wasted on you. :huh:

Johnson: We got it. We all got it. It wasn't funny. Shut up. You aren't smarter than anyone. If you get a joke, we get it, too. We are all smarter than you. Shut the hell up.

Johnson: We got it. We all got it. It wasn't funny. Shut up. You aren't smarter than anyone. If you get a joke, we get it, too. We are all smarter than you. Shut the hell up.

All right, why don't you just shut your fucking mouth man? You have yet to say anything to me even remotely intelligent. All you have done is sling pitiful insults at me, thrown in with a few shots at my typos. I don't care, nor will I ever care what you think about me. So, if you don't have anything to say to me worthwhile, keep your dick sucker shut.

Got it?

So, if you don't have anything to say to me worthwhile, keep your dick sucker shut.

Johnson, Johnson, Johnson. You never seem to learn. Why would I stop insulting you? It's far too entertaining. I get my intelligent discussion in, in other threads; maybe you haven't read those. Seeing as you can barely read, I wouldn't be too surprised.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I don't like you, and I get great amusement out of this. That's all there is to it. Seeing as you were the one laughing at CWM's shitty situation, you ought to understand how fun it is to have fun at another's expense.

Guest The Old Me

When Johnson is the ring leader of a thread, it never dies. His stupidity reigns supreme.

How can he seriously claim that he's intelligent and that everyone else is pitiful? How? It hurts my head....

Head of Customer Relations = Technical Support. What you just described is much, much closer to CFO. And I doubt that someone would make you a CFO.

How can he seriously claim that he's intelligent and that everyone else is pitiful? How? It hurts my head....

I never said I was more intelligent then everyone else. Nor did I say the everyone but me is pitiful. Get your shit straight.

Head of Customer Relations = Technical Support. What you just described is much, much closer to CFO. And I doubt that someone would make you a CFO.

No, I travel to various cities making sure my customers are happy with thier accounts. Sometimes we have customers fly in, either way it isn't technical support.

I never said I was more intelligent then everyone else. Nor did I say the everyone but me is pitiful. Get your shit straight.

No, I travel to various cities making sure my customers are happy with thier accounts. Sometimes we have customers fly in, either way it isn't technical support.

No...you don't.

No...you don't.

Oh ye of little faith.

I hope you and a few others here realize how funny it is that you can't handle that I am actually successful. It seems that no one here except me realizes that THIS IS AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD. What is said or done here is no more then fun and entertainment. It really has nothing to do with what happens in real life.

But I do enjoy watching you guys deny the truth. That is really entertaining.

Well...let me elaborate on my three word post. You have demonstrated through your knowledge or lack of knowledge of semi-recent history that either you A: Were in a coma the better part of your younger life or B: You are no older than 20 years old...22 at the most.

At best you are a recent college graduate with an entry-level position Fujitsu or higher than an entry level position. At very most you are making 40-50K per year, as the six-figure salary that you claim to make does not match your position with the company.

Here is what's not happening in the real world. Recent college graduates are not given sole control over the acquisitions of clients. Youth is seen as a detriment, and no one in their right mind would assign a young, inexperience man to a job that holds the importance that you seem to want everyone to believe your job holds. You very well could be successful in what you do and could very well become more successful. But you have demonstrated A: A lack of common knowledge here and B: The inability to grasp the most infantile tenants of the English language.

Yes this is an Internet message board, but unless you are Tyler Durden, you don't have the ability to create separate personalities that are devoid of your own personality traits. You can claim your 6 figure income, great wife and such, but on a internet message board, if you can't at least back it up by showing the slightest moniker of intelligence, then you will be seen as a liar.

I personally don't believe that you can legally drink yet, let alone placed in charge of something so important. And with the recent lay-offs and cutbacks that Fujitsu as underwent, I find it hard to believe that their OH so important head of customer relations and sales would have the time to be posting on a internet message board all day.

If you do hold said position, lets do some math. You would have gone to college for 4 years at the least...I would estimate graduation at the age of 22(I'll assume you didn't go to any post-graduate school). You are not, I repeat, NOT going to get a head position in a multi billion dollar computer company as your lead out job from college. I will add 2-3 years of experience in your field. So I will estimate that you are claiming to be around 25-26 years old, and I am sure that every other adult on this forum will laugh at the thought of that. You don't seem to remember anything about the 80's yet this is the time in which you were suppose to be growing up? You are claiming to have said job with either no experience or no graduate school, both of which are EXTREMELY unlikely, unless your father owns the company and I don't think you are Japanese.

No.you aren't the head of customer relations at Fujitsu. No you don't make 6 figures per year. And with every post that you claim to do so, you only embarrass yourself further.

Well...let me elaborate on my three word post.  You have demonstrated through your knowledge or lack of knowledge of semi-recent history that either you A: Were in a coma the better part of your younger life or B: You are no older than 20 years old...22 at the most. 

At best you are a recent college graduate with an entry-level position Fujitsu or higher than an entry level position.  At very most you are making 40-50K per year, as the six-figure salary that you claim to make does not match your position with the company. 

Here is what's not happening in the real world.  Recent college graduates are not given sole control over the acquisitions of clients.  Youth is seen as a detriment, and no one in their right mind would assign a young, inexperience man to a job that holds the importance that you seem to want everyone to believe your job holds.  You very well could be successful in what you do and could very well become more successful.  But you have demonstrated A: A lack of common knowledge here and B: The inability to grasp the most infantile tenants of the English language.

Yes this is an Internet message board, but unless you are Tyler Durden, you don't have the ability to create separate personalities that are devoid of your own personality traits.  You can claim your 6 figure income, great wife and such, but on a internet message board, if you can't at least back it up by showing the slightest moniker of intelligence, then you will be seen as a liar. 

I personally don't believe that you can legally drink yet, let alone placed in charge of something so important.  And with the recent lay-offs and cutbacks that Fujitsu as underwent, I find it hard to believe that their OH so important head of customer relations and sales would have the time to be posting on a internet message board all day. 

If you do hold said position, lets do some math.  You would have gone to college for 4 years at the least...I would estimate graduation at the age of 22(I'll assume you didn't go to any post-graduate school).  You are not, I repeat, NOT going to get a head position in a multi billion dollar computer company as your lead out job from college.  I will add 2-3 years of experience in your field.  So I will estimate that you are claiming to be around 25-26 years old, and I am sure that every other adult on this forum will laugh at the thought of that.  You don't seem to remember anything about the 80's yet this is the time in which you were suppose to be growing up?  You are claiming to have said job with either no experience or no graduate school, both of which are EXTREMELY unlikely, unless your father owns the company and I don't think you are Japanese.

No.you aren't the head of customer relations at Fujitsu.  No you don't make 6 figures per year.  And with every post that you claim to do so, you only embarrass yourself further.

1: I am 30. Born in 1974. (Believe it or not, I don't care. But it's fact.)

2. I have been out of college since'96. Jacksonville State University Alumni!

3. I got a bachelors degree in civil engineering but couldn’t find a job in the field when I graduated. One of my friend’s dads worked at Fujitsu and got me on as a salesman. I worked my way up. Plus having connections didn't hurt.

4. I never claimed to make a 6-figure income. I said I handle 6 figure accounts. There is a difference. Get your shit straight before attempting to make an intelligent post.

5. I have tons of responsibility in "real life". I can't act like an immature ass, except here. It is a great stress reliever.

6. I remember plenty about the 80's. Well at least when I was sober. I did alot of shit growing up and my memory suffered. But hell, I remember stuff from the 70's also. But still it is blurry at times.

7. It's fun.

Anymore doubts? I will be happy to help out anyway possible.