TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest George Dawes

TUNA

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620
Johnson, why are you so eager to have to prove yourself to two dudes on the internet?

I'm not. I was asked a question about 3 pages ago and I answered it. The two morons just can't handle the truth.

So fuck'em! :D

Johnson, why are you so eager to have to prove yourself to two dudes on the internet?

I'm not. I was asked a question about 3 pages ago and I answered it. The two morons just can't handle the truth.

So...you live in Georgia.

Are you, Johnson, saying that you hold your previous stated position in the Roswell Georgia offices of Fujitsu?

If you stop now, I will stop, but you and I know that throwing your job in someone elses face needs to stop here. You have a good job, whatever, but you have definately overblown your status and responsibility.

*sits back and smiles ready to put a end to this bullshit*

Guest cobainwasmurdered

*Looks for names of Jackson State grads from 1996*

I bet he was voted most likely to make up a job to brag to people on the net.

So...you live in Georgia.

Are you, Johnson, saying that you hold your previous stated position in the Roswell Georgia offices of Fujitsu?

If you stop now, I will stop, but you and I know that throwing your job in someone elses face needs to stop here. You have a good job, whatever, but you have definately overblown your status and responsibility.

*sits back and smiles ready to put a end to this bullshit*

Listen you dumb little peon. The only reason my job ever came up was because somebody asked me. You and a few others are the reason it's gone this far. I would have stopped this crap pages ago, but once again, idiots like yourself keep wanting more info to try to prove that I don't have the job I do. But I do and you can't, so fuck off.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

but you didn't stop it, You kept telling them more and more and more.

you're given out all the rope you need to hang yourself.

but you didn't stop it, You kept telling them more and more and more.

you're given out all the rope you need to hang yourself.

The only thing hanging here is every mother fucker here who keeps asking me who, where, when , how, and what.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

so they're lame for asking. What does that make you for answering?

You really are stupid.

so they're lame for asking. What does that make you for answering?

You really are stupid.

You should really think before you speak. You don't even have a clue, do you?

Guest The Pirate in White

If I'm ever an English teacher, I will show my class this thread to teach them the meaning of irony. It is simply spectacular.

I do have to question why we care about Johnson's job, or lack thereof. The guy's got plenty of other faults to pick at.

And yes, Johnson, I know, I'm dumb and I should shut up and blah blah blah. Let me just get it ready now, to save time:

Oh, and by the way. This is just a message board and spouting out third grade insults because you feel like you've been cornered doesn't go over too well.

You may fire when ready.

If I'm ever an English teacher, I will show my class this thread to teach them the meaning of irony. It is simply spectacular.

I do have to question why we care about Johnson's job, or lack thereof. The guy's got plenty of other faults to pick at.

And yes, Johnson, I know, I'm dumb and I should shut up and blah blah blah. Let me just get it ready now, to save time:

Oh, and by the way. This is just a message board and spouting out third grade insults because you feel like you've been cornered doesn't go over too well.

You may fire when ready.

Man you are getting old. I just don't get why you keep quoting my exact same post over and over though. I guess you actually got one up on me. Because I know I haven't seen a corner since I was in the third grade. :ph34r:

Dude, every time you say anything (which happens far, far too often), you spaz out and say ridiculously stupid things. You get called on it more, and you get even more stupid. You, mon ami, are in a corner, and everyone can see it but you. Everyone who argues with you has thoroughly and completely owned your ass, and frankly, it entertains me to no end. I hope you never realize how idiotic you are, because the day you stop making an ass of yourself, I'll cry just a few tears on the inside.

By the way, jokes like "I haven't seen a corner since the third grade" are terribly unfunny and not at all witty. So please, keep it up.

Dude, every time you say anything (which happens far, far too often), you spaz out and say ridiculously stupid things. You get called on it more, and you get even more stupid. You, mon ami, are in a corner, and everyone can see it but you. Everyone who argues with you has thoroughly and completely owned your ass, and frankly, it entertains me to no end. I hope you never realize how idiotic you are, because the day you stop making an ass of yourself, I'll cry just a few tears on the inside.

By the way, jokes like "I haven't seen a corner since the third grade" are terribly unfunny and not at all witty. So please, keep it up.

There goes that "blah...blah...blah" made again. You don't get it either, do you? You and CWM must be great friends.

I get it, spankster. You're dumb, it amuses me. So I poke you and you dumb it up some more. It's 2+2, smart guy, and I get four pretty easily. But you keep getting 22, and that's why I love it.

You know, in the midst of explaining why I keep messing with you, I forgot to remind you that YOU ARE A MORON. There we go.

I get it, spankster. You're dumb, it amuses me. So I poke you and you dumb it up some more. It's 2+2, smart guy, and I get four pretty easily. But you keep getting 22, and that's why I love it.

You know, in the midst of explaining why I keep messing with you, I forgot to remind you that YOU ARE A MORON. There we go.

Talk about amusing. Your ass is jumping through hoops and you don't even realize it. Hell, I could set my watch to your stupidity.

This is too funny. You talk about me "jumping through hoops" when you can't stop replying. Although you may have me on this one. I don't think I could stop at this point -- it's far too entertaining.

Clever. Except not clever.

I have to get some sleep in. Seeing as you're incapable of besting anyone in a contest of wit, I'll let you claim this as a "victory," so that when you're an old man who never did anything meaningful with his life, you can tell your grandkids about how you were so much smarter than the mean man on the computer.

'Night, fuckface.