TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lightning Flik

The One And Only Smackdown Thread

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

That was not Taker's best match since RR 97 with HBK to whoever said that. His match with Austin at SS 98 was better, as was the 3 Way at vengeance, and the 10 man tag on Raw, and the HIAC with Lesnar because it brought the HIAC gimmick back from the ... (ahem) dead.

Guest Choken One
That was not Taker's best match since RR 97 with HBK to whoever said that. His match with Austin at SS 98 was better, as was the 3 Way at vengeance, and the 10 man tag on Raw, and the HIAC with Lesnar because it brought the HIAC gimmick back from the ... (ahem) dead.

the casket match was 98.

I wasn't counting the 3 way because it wasn't a One on One Match...

HIAC wasn't that great...

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

So... best match since Austin at SS 98?

Hell, he almost had as good a match with Cena. UT is my hero.

UT for World Champion.

Guest Boo_Bradley
Woulda been better if he just shoved him without all the taunting and shit...or if he through him down the stairs towards ringside instead of the back stairs...

Eh. Wrestlers are on Judge Mathis

Some ittiot fan would've jumped in the way, plus i think it was pretaped and a stuntman did the bump, notice the camera cuts

Guest Retro Rob

Taker has really made a turn around. He has actually improved with age as instead of doing the same shit that he was doing 13 years ago; he actually learned how to wrestle. By doing so he is able to slow down the pace of the match and keep it entertaining. I was impressed to say the least.

Taker with his workin boots on now-a-days is the best I've seen of him. Which isn't really saying much since for a good decade he's sucked, but at least it's sayin something. Underfedor normally is a guilty pleasure, but with Angle tonight it was a straight-up delight.