TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

Ok Wildside Fans

If Kaos had been smart and broken away from GQ's guidance, Kaos wouldn't have been fired as well.

If Robby B had been smart, he wouldnt have let a manger get political power in the locker room and caved into ultimations from them.

This "promotion" just astonishes me with its stupidity

Next thing you'll be telling me is that XPW had nothinbg to do with its own attempted hijacking of Heatwave

GQ was an on-screen manager, yes, but that's not how he got his political power. The guy worked behind the scenes quite a bit, I believe helping in aspects of booking, video production, etc. So his power came from the fact that he busted his ass, not that he was "over enough" by XPW standards to be a backstage bitch, a la some of the WWE primadonnas.

See, at least someone here knows what I'm talking about. GQ was not given power because of being a manager, he did work behind the scenes for XPW and EA long before he even made an on screen debut. At least Zach knows his facts. I know XPW is to blame for Heatwave. 1nch, if you are going to bash a company, at least check your facts, because if you don't, you end up looking like a jackass.

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

Well, thank God you know XPW were to blame for Heatwave, because I've started farting round the DVD Boards, and Johnny Barber blames everyone except XPW for it.

Honestly Ethan, I've a lot of respect for you in your supposrt and defence of XPW, but your constant .."uh, ur a dick, aint gonna win me brownie points

OK, before this thread becomes any more of a flamebait than it already has (several times over), it's getting closed. Opinions and debate are one thing, but arguments and name-calling, no matter who's at fault, aint' happenin' here. Take it to NHB. We could use some entertainment in there.

Zack