TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LaParkaYourCar

IZ Feedback for 9/9/03

Rating?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Rating?

Jay needed me to help with IZ tonight so we both put it together. It's good to see IZ once again having a lot of content and hopefully this is a sign of good things to come.

Just give your feedback here.

Good show, just what we needed after last week. Big thanks to everyone, especially Parka, I thought the NA title match was great and the Bizarro/Blurricane stuff is going along really well too.

I'm glad we have some feuds in place- if we keep this up, add a few new guys, IZ will be back on track.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Everybody, I think, should thank Parka for an incredible job done tonight.

This week's show was incredibly difficult to organize. I blew a fuse trying to do it and threw the responsibility on Parka with no notice- and he delivered in spades. Thank you so much man, I owe ya.

Give Parka a hand! Vive el Camino! :cheers:

I enjoyed reading this week's show.

The evolution of Dan Black from Eskimo is an amazing way to keep a character's history, change their motives, and it all makes sense. I had always wondered why Eski wasn't a big time player, now he is.

I'm happy with how are stuff came out. I think we drew the delineation between what I can and cannot do anymore. It's going to be weird writing stuff in a non-wrestling capacity. Additionally, I think Caboose took a good angle on his character descending further because of the events. I didn't know that was his plan, but I've always view the Caboose character as dark and cynical, and I think he's there now.

Funny little entertaining thing with Cappa, and I noticed PRL~! is back and in full force again. I'm glad a challenger has emerged for K-ness's NA title, and I'm getting the feeling this is a good start for the re-legitimization of the title.

And Shooter vs. Calvin? I can dig that one up with a silver spoon!

Good comeback show guys!

Indeed. Parka's always been willing to help post hD~!'s too, but save for the few Kotz posted, the one AS bailed me out of, and Calvin offering last week, I was always able to get it done. Now with school however, I'm all for having another fulltimer around in case I get sidetracked with something else (same goes for the lot of us).

Indeed. Parka's always been willing to help post hD~!'s too, but save for the few Kotz posted, the one AS bailed me out of, and Calvin offering last week, I was always able to get it done. Now with school however, I'm all for having another fulltimer around in case I get sidetracked with something else (same goes for the lot of us).

*Cough*

Ahem, I posted one...

...granted not very well.

Awesome show, great effort by everyone involved, and THANK YOU LPYC for writing the match (first days of school are quite busy so I don't have much time), I'll try to make up for it next week and FINALLY write something really good, 'cause I'm fully aware that my title reign has been really disapointing so far.

I forgot to ask. What did everyone think of the announcement that Blurricane/Bizarro is now a Triple Cage Match for Dirty Deeds?

This is the Triple Cage that WCW used in it's dying days and the one used in Ready to Rumble.

I have some big plans for it.