TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hockeytown9321

Satellite feed of the Iron man match

Well, it's not my camera. So no, no fancam for yall. However, I WILL post a Smackdown Spoilers thread in here, and I SWEAR TO GOD it'll be real this week. (Yea, that was me who posted the fakes last week... benoit in the ring for an hour, you silly smarks)

Guest The Old Me
Well, it's not my camera. So no, no fancam for yall. However, I WILL post a Smackdown Spoilers thread in here, and I SWEAR TO GOD it'll be real this week. (Yea, that was me who posted the fakes last week... benoit in the ring for an hour, you silly smarks)

*oh you love pullin our chains uncle charlie*

Guest Razor Roman

Um... anyone know what I'd have to tune the sattelite in my office to to get the taping? If anyone can tell me, IM rsohorjr on AIM and i'll try to set it up to tape tonight

Um... anyone know what I'd have to tune the sattelite in my office to to get the taping? If anyone can tell me, IM rsohorjr on AIM and i'll try to set it up to tape tonight

It totally depends on what type of satellite you have. You need a big dish like I have AND the proper box to decode the signal which I dont have.

If you have one of the small satellites you cant get it.

Guest Razor Roman

It totally depends on what type of satellite you have. You need a big dish like I have AND the proper box to decode the signal which I dont have.

If you have one of the small satellites you cant get it.

I've got the big dish... we don't have any descramblers though... so we can only watch unscrambled stuff... like every thursday morning when NBC runs its sitcom feeds. Watching scrubs at 10:00 am when you're supposed ot be working, and seeing it 11 hours before everyone else RULES!

So anybody got a copy of this on their computer? I've been dying to see in its full entirety.