TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hockeytown9321

Satellite feed of the Iron man match

Guest hockeytown9321

Yeah, there will be lots of commercials during the show on Thursday, so I'd like to see the unedited match.

Kevin

Guest Coffey

I never even thought of this. What a good idea.

Does the satellite feed not have commercials?

Yes, I'd like a copy of it too, hit me up on AIM if you can get it capped, thanks in advance.

Guest Choken One

Why can't they have a COMMERICAL FREE BLOCK and just have like STARBURST logos in the corners and shit?

Guest Choken One

WWE tried to get that deal with CBS to have a Special Network special PPV when they signed with Viacom but they nixed it.

The live feed on Tuesday is commerical free. They fade to black after the match is over with. That spot is the spot used for commercials. The cameras are always on during the match.

Please e-mail [email protected] or IM pmoney316 if anyone has the live feed. I dont have mIRC so don't set it up through that

Hey, I'd like to get a feed of that match if anyone could get it. I don't get Smackdown here, and I can't use Kazaa because the campus has a firewall to try to keep people from downloading music on there.

Guest Coffey

I like how on "Billy's Board" I can't view the posts until I register...yet registration is turned off.

Damn cakes.

Yeah, that helped. :rolleyes:

The live feed hasn't been ripped the last couple of weeks. I hope it is this week. The group that has been ripping it lately sucks anyway, because they cut out the stuff during commercials break. On the feed it only goes black for a couple of seconds than goes back to show the match thats happening during the break period, but they cut out the entire thing until Tazz and Cole start saying welcome back from commercial or whatever.

Guest Nobody in Particular

I have access to the for-TV feed as well, but I really want to know where in the sky the live feed is. I would love to hear all the hijinks during commercials, and I wouldn't have to wait upwards of an hour and a half between each hour, which can get really annoying when they put the cut-off during a match (which is pretty close to all the time).

They don't really say anything during the commercials. They mostly just sit there quietly and take a drink of whatever they are drinking or mumble something that you can't understand through the microphone.

No outtake worthy shenanigans? *sniff* That's the saddest news I've heard since I learned the truth about the easter bunny.

I'll be attending Smackdown live this week. Maybe I'll make a lil fancam. How difficult is it to sneak a camera into a WWE event?

Getting a camera in I can see happening. When I went to the show last month I only got my signs checked. Keeping the camera in though I would imagine is a whole new story.

Guest realsandman420
I'll be attending Smackdown live this week. Maybe I'll make a lil fancam. How difficult is it to sneak a camera into a WWE event?

you must do it for all of us!!!!!!

If they catch you with the camera, they will take it from you, so be careful.

But if you can sneak it in, go for it.