TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Damaramu

How is Shane the good McMahon again?

I agree 100%.

Seconded.

And this whole "Shane will disappear right after" crap DOES NOT make it better. They had something going with Kane. But they've made it clear that Shane can at least hold on against Kane. I don't believe Kane will squash Shane at Unforgiven, so once again a non-wrestler will make RVD and other wrestlers who couldn't stand up to Kane look like pussies. If Shane wins (which I don't think is out of the possibility) and then disappears for another few months, that momentum from Kane's push is wasted, as the guy who gets the heat for beating him is off TV.

The feud should have gone like this:

"You lit JR on fire!" (Kane no sells everything, squashes Shane)

"You gave mom a piledriver!" (Kane no sells everything, squashes Shane)

"You shocked my balls!" (Kane no sells everything, squashes Shane)

"I-" (Kane no sells everything, squashes Shane)

"You-" (Kane no sells everything, squashes Shane)

RVD or other hot face wrestler comes to Shane's defense, and after a long hard program, scratches out the win.

With the way Shane just beat up Kane it makes RVD look all the more useless. Hell, after what Shane did I had a real hard time buying into RVD getting a shot at the I-C title and I sure most of the fans did to.

Like others have said I think they had a real good thing going with monster Kane untill Shane showed up. What did showed have done is have Shane show up after what happened to his mom and then get killed by Kane at SummerSlam. The End.

Guest Askewniverse

Calling Shane the good McMahon is like saying that it's better to be kicked in the jimmies than being shot, stabbed, or run over.

There's been way too many McMahon matches this year. Hell, even one McMahon match a year is too much. If Kane-Shane is anything other than Kane squashing Shane, then there's definitely something wrong.

Shane shouldn't even have Kane down for any kind of a count. Hell he should go down on the first count....since this is Last Man Standing we have to see the valiant young McMahon fighting his way to his feet.... :throwup:

Yes we have it every fucking month that Shane is on TV. And everyone that defends the bastard says..."Just wait...you'll see..." Well we've waited for 2 fucking months people!

Guest Trivia247
Yes we have it every fucking month that Shane is on TV. And everyone that defends the bastard says..."Just wait...you'll see..." Well we've waited for 2 fucking months people!

LOL

Just Wait...Shane will fall off a big Titantron or something...

Just a waste of TV time

I went toe to toe with Ripper in the middle of August about this. I kept telling him that Shane is just gonna devalue Kane that much more. He kept insisting that he'll help Kane get over as a monster. Well, we are now into the middle of September and Shane has not gone away and in the process has made RVD out to look like a total pussy.

*watches Shane beat the ever living shit out of Kane on Raw last night as Kane covers up*

I believe I feel vindicated in my argument against ol' Ripper boy.

If you don't think that the Last Man Standing match isn't going to be a battle of attrition with Kane selling for Shane and Shane looking like a valiant warrior at the end of this thing, you haven't watched enough WWE in the last 3 years.

Fuck Shane and fuck WWE.

If you don't think that the Last Man Standing match isn't going to be a battle of attrition with Kane selling for Shane and Shane looking like a valiant warrior at the end of this thing, you haven't watched enough WWE in the last 3 years.

Fuck Shane and fuck WWE.

Hell, it's not only that that really baffles me, but also the Victoria job to Moolah just because Moolah wrestled in her hometown (yet Booker T and Trish lose in their hometowns EVERY time it seems) and Goldust jobbing to Mark friggin' Henry.

It didn't make Victoria look bad (what could really) or weak.

Let's think about this for a second.

Victoria goes into the "match" with a semblance of heat, derived from her acknowledged rings skills and her stint as Women's champ. She then gets unceremoniously schoolgirled by an octogenarian, all to a rousing display of apathy from the crowd. Then, she delivers a half-hearted beatdown to Moolah, only to be interrupted by Hunter Lite, who then leeches whatever heat was left in Victoria and beats down the old crone himself. Victoria is then left to leave the ring in the shadows while Orton attempts to get a reaction from the audience (to no avail).

Tell me again how this didn't make Victoria "look bad or weak"?