TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

One and Only NWA:TNA Thread

Guest BrokenWings

The only reason I'd like to see Styles leave Russo/Trinity/Siaki is to finally have some clean finishes.

But I hardly see that coming anytime soon.

Ever since Jerry Jarrett got more control than Vince Russo over the booking the shows have been better than most of the old shows. P.s. fuck off Jeff we don't need you as the rescue crew every damn week.

Guest BrokenWings

Callis orders Piper out of the building, as if no one saw that coming.

...Douglas/Raven for 30 minutes? Well, probably closer to 15, then unmasking of the mystery man, then it'll end early like it usually does.

Sigh.

Guest BrokenWings

True enough. I'd rather see Punk than any of the other rumored people, that's for sure.

What reason would C.M. Punk have of turning on Raven. There have been no miscommunications, C.M. Punk hasn't dropped any hints at being annoyed by Raven, and Raven hasn't really been holding back C.M. Punk.

Guest BrokenWings

CM Punk "flaked out" during the 6 man Clockwork Orange.. that's about the only seed I can think of.

Is anybody else INCREDIBLY BORED tonight? It's really sad that the best match so far (I blacked out for most of Lynn/Styles) was the opening 4-corners tag match, and even then, it was all based on the spot where everybody did an arm-wringer on Abyss.