TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RollingSambos

Undertaker vs. Vince, Buried Alive

Guest RollingSambos

A lot of people are assuming that Vince is going to cost Taker his match against Lesnar at No Mercy - which would make sense, since Lesnar can't really afford to be jobbing and/or dropping the strap at this point - leading into the buried alive match at Survivor Series. So is this buried alive match going to be the demise of Mr. McMahon, or a way to set up the return of the Deadman?

You gotta figure that if this IS a way to set up a return of the Deadman, then Taker is planning on retiring in the near future...like maybe WrestleMania XX.

Edited by RollingSambos

Is it that time of the year again?

I thought it was "Bret Hart is coming back" time of the year? Guess I'll have to check my calendar.

No no no, The Bret Hart Return season is from Oct-Nov, and around Wrestlemania time. The DeadMan Return season kinda jumps around - IIRC the last time it was discussed was his feud with Cena... before that was when Nathan Jones debuted... before that was the Royal Rumble...

Wait wait wait I thought October was D-X reunion time? Or maybe that is when WWE is bringing back WCW? So confused.

Now I know! Its the cruiserweights are going to get pushed time of year! Okay I made that one up.

Crap, I was going to use the "Bret Hart coming in to lead the Invasion" joke but it's already been used 2 posts in.

Taker can't grow his hair that long, and a wig would look stupid. Also, I don't think he intends on returning to the gimmick. Drop it. It isn't happening.

A lot of people are assuming that Vince is going to cost Taker his match against Lesnar at No Mercy - which would make sense, since Lesnar can't really afford to be jobbing and/or dropping the strap at this point - leading into the buried alive match at Survivor Series. So is this buried alive match going to be the demise of Mr. McMahon, or a way to set up the return of the Deadman?

You gotta figure that if this IS a way to set up a return of the Deadman, then Taker is planning on retiring in the near future...like maybe WrestleMania XX.

It's going to be an ultra-cheap way to try and create fan interest for the Undertaker by teasing him returning to the deadman gimmick (which UT has said he's through with and will never return to) but instead pulling a bait and switch and having him return as the redneck biker he currently is...

It's going to be an ultra-cheap way to try and create fan interest for the Undertaker by teasing him returning to the deadman gimmick (which UT has said he's through with and will never return to) but instead pulling a bait and switch and having him return as the redneck biker he currently is...

Yeah he has said a few times that he will retire rather than come back as the deadman. Of course that would really be the ultimate bait and switch if he was working us all along with that talk. I know I personally would mark the fuck out if he did.

Well, they already did that to the fans once, so I guess doing it again won't hurt any.

Guest Dynamite Kido

maybe this will be the return of the coroprate ministry?

::smiles sinister like after making above comment::

I'd mark for a Deadman return. Even though its pure speculation, I'd still like to see it.

Guest Coffey

Why would the WWE need to create fan interest for the Undertaker? He is one of the most over workers on either roster.