TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

XPW PPV #2 in the works

XPW FIRST PPV A SUCCESS! NOW YOU CAN HAVE A SAY IN WHAT IS ON PPV #2!

Friday afternoon, XPW was informed that with the success of "The Best of XPW," the company's first Pay-Per-View, a second edition would air this December. Now, XPW wants to hear from its fans as to what matches were among the best in XPW's history! What should be included in their second PPV? Get in your suggestions THIS WEEKEND to [email protected] and watch for XPW's second Pay-Per-View this December on In Demand and DirecTV.

For more information on XPW, please check out XPWrestling.com or XPWTV.com.

If it's anything like the first one, featuring stuff I've already got, I won't bother with it.

Speaking of, I'm working on a review of the Best of The Enterprise DVD. About time someone with an unbiased opinion of XPW, be it positive or negative, wrote something up about them 'round here.

Guest Dynamite Kido
If it's anything like the first one, featuring stuff I've already got, I won't bother with it.

Speaking of, I'm working on a review of the Best of The Enterprise DVD. About time someone with an unbiased opinion of XPW, be it positive or negative, wrote something up about them 'round here.

there's somebody with a positive opinion of XPW around here?

::loads shotgun::

Guest The Real Nosferatu
I say everybody should vote for matches featuring The Messiah, just to piss Rob Black off...

Eh?!

Guest Joe

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...ST&f=19&t=41719

My review for the first XPW DVD I ever watched, a few months back...I went into the show with some interest for XPW, but no set opinion on the product...So if you want something unbiased, I think you'll find that as unbiased as it gets...

Speaking of, I'm working on a review of the Best of The Enterprise DVD.  About time someone with an unbiased opinion of XPW, be it positive or negative, wrote something up about them 'round here.

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...ST&f=19&t=41719

My review for the first XPW DVD I ever watched, a few months back...I went into the show with some interest for XPW, but no set opinion on the product...So if you want something unbiased, I think you'll find that as unbiased as it gets...

At the same time, while you did watch it with an open mind, you need to realize how much XPW has changed since GFY, no matter how much the critics contend that it hasn't. Try your hand on some of the recent shows, like Redemption, HTO, LOD, NOC, etc. You'll enjoy them much more than GFY.

Guest Joe

Yeah, I definitely want to check out some of the more recent shows...I came really really close to buying Fallout a few weeks ago when I was in J and R in Manhatten (they had it for like $12) but I ended up buying the Rey Mysterio WWE DVD instead...

I'll pick up a more recent XPW show sooner or later though...

Oh and when all is said and done, I am a Messiah mark...:D...

I would say get Hostile Takeover over Fallout if you can only get one. Both shows are great, but Hostile Takeover has Mexico's Most Wanted vs. New Panthers which is a great tag match.

And besides the ones in ROH, the Grimes/Luke/Guido match was the best three-way I've seen in a LONG time.