26 Cardinals 1-2-0

27 Jets 0-3-0

28 Texans 1-2-0

29 Jaguars 0-3-0

30 Bengals 0-3-0

31 Chargers 0-3-0

32 Bears 0-2-0

-------------------

Thuoughts? My disagreement is with the Rams being ranked above the Redskins and a WINLESS Eagles being ranked above teams with a win.

I think someone mentioned in another thread that you can say that certain teams with a loss can still be better than some undefeated teams (case in point, the Bucs). I think it works in reverse, too...would you say the Eagles are a worse team than the Cardinals? The Lions? The Texans?

I think they should probably be ranked below the Raiders (though not much), but I really don't have a problem with where they're ranked besides that.

Guest Salacious Crumb

The Eagles have scored 10 pts. in two games. I think every other offense in the league has found the endzone at least twice in 2 games.

Jets are too high.

Bengals are too low.

Eagles are way too high.

Patriots are way too high.

Packers are too high.

The Eagles and Bills get the BCS popular vote for potential and strength of schedule, of course. Bills and Dolphins should switch spots and the Eagles should be 3 spots lower.

The Eagles and Bills get the BCS popular vote for potential and strength of schedule, of course. Bills and Dolphins should switch spots and the Eagles should be 3 spots lower.

Bills and Dolphins should not switch as Miami lost against a relatively bad Texans while the Bills lost to a good team in Miami so Buffalo should be higher.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

Broncos too high, Redskins too low.

...never thought I'd say that.

also, Bills should be above Colts. But overall I agree with these.

Mine will be up shortly...

and Spiff will be happy with them.

I would lower the Bills more because their offense has a huge problem to overcome...without a running game Drew Bledsoe goes from GREAT to TERRIBLE...almost every time.

And they have NO running game.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Unfortunately the Bengals won't be a fun team to play if you can't run the ball.

I look at the Bills situation like this:

They played the worst offense I have ever seen against the Dolphins...and were still in the game in the 4th quarter.

Even with a backup RB...they just can't play that bad again.

And the Eagles don't have a back that's going to pound out 42 carries either.

Hell...if backup Joe Burns runs BAD he'lll still be doing better than Henry has so far.

"And the Eagles don't have a back that's going to pound out 42 carries either"

That made me chuckle. At the rate they are going I don't think any RB is going to get 42 carries on the season. 19 carries on the season so far for the RBs total.

It could be fun, in a perverse sort of way, to watch Drew Bledsoe tear Lito Sheppard completely apart.

I want to see a Bengals vs Bills match up sooo bad. Corey Dillion could run the ball 25 times while Warrick and Johnson get 7 receptions a piece. I also want to see the Bengals D can cause havoc on Drew Bledsoe.

"I want to see a Bengals vs Bills match up sooo bad. Corey Dillion could run the ball 25 times while Warrick and Johnson get 7 receptions a piece."

That may be well and good...but even with the Bills O malfunctioning at high levels...the D didn't give up big plays...forced a bunch of turnovers AND held Ricky down to 2 YPC until they ran out of gas.

The Bills D is the last thing I'm worried about, and if anything is better after the last game than even I thought.

If the team does not have a running game then the team will most likely lose. It happened to the Raiders, Bills, Rams, Pats. Without the running game the "offense genius" cannot pulloff the trick passing game.

But of course the Bills would be playing the Bungles so I would expect a fumble by Dillion and a few INTs but can the Bill capitalize off the turnovers and produce in the Redzone? In the late night game the answer was NO.

They were 6 for 6 on TDs in the redzone coming in.

In two trips to the redzone Sunday I saw a lovely HALFBACK PASS!!!!!!!!!!!! and Drew Bledsoe miss a wide open Travis Henry by never looking away from Moulds.

The playcalling is about the worst I've seen.

But I will be anything and everything I own that they won't lose at home to the Bengals.

It's gonna take some time for me to get over that last game.

Even if the Bills Offense had played BAD they should have won that stupid game.

It comes down to a big problem between the Offensive coordinator and the GM.

The GM cut or traded away a gamebreaking WR, pass catching TE and passcatching FB for a possession WR, blocking TE and blocking FB.

It was obvious to everyone that the game on Sunday should have been conservative "try to get first downs or punt" football...

instead I see frigging halfback options passes and shots into triple coverage...when 2 field goals would have been huge.

People shouldn't get so hung up on a team's records ... it's only been 3 weeks. It's not nearly long enough to have a measure of a team's skills or strength. A team being 1-2 shouldn't be viewed as being better than a team that's 0-3, just because they won a game. Conversely, a team that's 3-0 isn't better than a team that's 2-1, just because they haven't lost yet.

And having said that, the Patriots are the worst 2-1 team in football, but only because of their injuries. Losing Washington, Colvin, Vrabel and Ted Johnson simultaneously, while also having an injured Ty Law, does not bode well for my Patriots. They should beat the Redskins, but if they lost I wouldn't be surprised. For the injuries alone, I'd have dropped them down 3-4 places on the list.

The Eagles and Bills get the BCS popular vote for potential and strength of schedule, of course.  Bills and Dolphins should switch spots and the Eagles should be 3 spots lower.

Bills and Dolphins should not switch as Miami lost against a relatively bad Texans while the Bills lost to a good team in Miami so Buffalo should be higher.

But head-to-head matchups should factor in when the teams have the same record and/or are pretty even. Both are 2-1, and since Miami beat them, they should be higher.

Guest TDinDC1112
It's gonna take some time for me to get over that last game.

Even if the Bills Offense had played BAD they should have won that stupid game.

It comes down to a big problem between the Offensive coordinator and the GM.

The GM cut or traded away a gamebreaking WR, pass catching TE and passcatching FB for a possession WR, blocking TE and blocking FB.

It was obvious to everyone that the game on Sunday should have been conservative "try to get first downs or punt" football...

instead I see frigging halfback options passes and shots into triple coverage...when 2 field goals would have been huge.

Right! There is a confilict between the GM and Offensive Coordinator's vision of the offense. The GM publicly states that they're playing run oriented football, and the O-Coordinator still is publicly stating that they've won with the pass before and not the run, and that's what they're going to keep doing. Bledsoe has no confidence in anyone besides Moulds.