TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

One & Only MLB playoff discussion thread

Guest Choken One
Oh, yeah...Veres. Now I feel sooooooooooooo much better.

Damn it, Baker...CLEMENT is right fucking there.

Oh, yeah...Veres.  Now I feel sooooooooooooo much better.

Pitcher's spot is due up third in the inning. You don't want to waste Clement for 1/3 of a inning.

By bringing in Veres, he's pretty much saying this is over. I've been behind Baker all year but this is insane. If the season's on the line, put Clement out there at least. I think Bernie jinxed them last night when he called the Cubs the champs. It was the next at-bat for the Marlins where the damage was done.

Guest Choken One
Oh, yeah...Veres.  Now I feel sooooooooooooo much better.

Pitcher's spot is due up third in the inning. You don't want to waste Clement for 1/3 of a inning.

then give him an at bat then...All I know is Clement better be on the mound next time around

Guest Choken One

So is the fact A-Rod is in the crowd wearing Blue and Black going to be a HUGE deal on ESPN?

Fuck the Cubs Outfield.

Um, I think Lofton did everything he possibly could to get to the ball. Blame Veres for leaving a pitch like that to hit.

Yup. No need to blame Lofton. I mean, he's been solid to great since he has come in from Pittsburgh.

Yep, it is a shame :(

I'm not a Cubs fan, but I could feel for them considering what they've gone through the past 3 games. I can just imagine how sickening it is for them. And now they get to say "There's always next year." Ugh, sucks.

Guest Choken One
Fuck the Cubs Outfield.

Um, I think Lofton did everything he possibly could to get to the ball. Blame Veres for leaving a pitch like that to hit.

Yup. No need to blame Lofton. I mean, he's been solid to great since he has come in from Pittsburgh.

Well, mainly it's Sosa who isn't running to the ball that hurting the team...

Guest Choken One

4 runs needed...I'm sure they'll get three and have bases loaded in the 9th with ZERO outs and blow it...

Guest Choken One
Good catch by Pierre.

And what colors did you expect A-Rod to wear...Teal?

The fact he is wearing BRIGHT blue shirt is kinda interesting, sorta showing what team he supports...

I'm sure espn will start rumors Arod is talking about being traded to chicago...

Guest Dmann2000

Whoops DP

Too bad Lofton's didn't make it- Just keep the Marlins of the bases and just get 4 more runs.