TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bort

LXW results??

Guest bort

hey anyone got the results to the LXW show, it seemed to have a good card but i wonder how well it drew since i havent read anything about the show yet, so anyone the results

started late (suprise) about 100 in the crowd (a bit less actually)

m-dogg and josh lost to aerial express ok match which was best when either team was in control instead of back and forth, mdogg played funny heel

justice pain beat altar boy luke in a so-so match with angel molesting pain after the match

super dragon beat taro in a glorified squash , good match dragon was intense and finished the match just stiffly beating taro to a pulp ouch

corp over butcher , really good stiff match

zokre over phoenix star , shockingly good flowing match. awesome running dive by zokre from the ring to floor over the turnbucle and ring post

all money is legal and?(a goth rocker type) beat the solution and spider , the solution showing was a bad sign amil are pretty good but still young mostly comedy with spider losing and getting beat up after by the solution spider looks like hes 13

rey bucanero over smokey carmichel and jardi frantz. jardi look great here but was eliminated by smoke dawg(duh) and the bucanero pinned smokey . ok match but wouldve been better if jardi was against rey. rey looked good though

justin credible beat la parka due to jason interfering. started real good and justin was doing some nice work but the end was a bit of a cluster with to much jason action. la parka cut a promo after and was just ununderstandable except the 800 times he said fuck you

in the one match too many match

los lunatics(boogalu, lowryda, eddie guapo) beat chichi, cloudy and oman tortuga. ok match with some nice work, oamn looked really good here

shocker went over jerry lynn , good work by both guys alot of fun with great flow. shocker said he would be back next month

supreme beat angel. before the match barbwire boards were at ringside. someone freaked out and told them they werent aloowed to use them cause the corp match was so bloody(or something like that) this was just a basic fast bump fest with very few weapons(chairs, mouse trap table etc) the end was them fighting on this high area over the door (like the ecw arena tv table area) with justice pain running out and attacking angel as supreme fell off the ledge through 2 table on the ground. angel went down to pin supreme he kicked out pain attacked angel and supreme put angel through 2 chair on the floor and got the pin

100 people ain't looking so good. So much for Barber's "BEST INDY WRESTLING CARD OF 2003"

Sounded like a good show, Sounds like the SoCal guys delivered.

But man a 100 people? they must have lost a ton of money on it. They should rethink their business plan or they will join XPW in the wrestling graveyard.

Guest bort

i dont think so this so was in so cal i believe, too bad about the small # of fans attending . they musta lost a ton of money, good to see pain working a show as i like alot of stuff ive seen of him, thanks for the results

i dont think so this so was in so cal i believe, too bad about the small # of fans attending . they musta lost a ton of money, good to see pain working a show as i like alot of stuff ive seen of him, thanks for the results

It was in New York,

But from looking at the results it looks like it could have taken place in SoCal (if it was they would have saved money on flying guys out)

m-dogg and josh lost to aerial express ok match which was best when either team was in control instead of back and forth, mdogg played funny heel

justice pain beat altar boy luke in a so-so match with angel molesting pain after the match

super dragon beat taro in a glorified squash , good match dragon was intense and finished the match just stiffly beating taro to a pulp ouch

zokre over phoenix star , shockingly good flowing match. awesome running dive by zokre from the ring to floor over the turnbucle and ring post

all money is legal and?(a goth rocker type) beat the solution and spider , the solution showing was a bad sign amil are pretty good but still young mostly comedy with spider losing and getting beat up after by the solution spider looks like hes 13

rey bucanero over smokey carmichel and jardi frantz. jardi look great here but was eliminated by smoke dawg(duh) and the bucanero pinned smokey . ok match but wouldve been better if jardi was against rey. rey looked good though

justin credible beat la parka due to jason interfering. started real good and justin was doing some nice work but the end was a bit of a cluster with to much jason action. la parka cut a promo after and was just ununderstandable except the 800 times he said fuck you

los lunatics(boogalu, lowryda, eddie guapo) beat chichi, cloudy and oman tortuga. ok match with some nice work, oamn looked really good here

shocker went over jerry lynn , good work by both guys alot of fun with great flow. shocker said he would be back next month

supreme beat angel. before the match barbwire boards were at ringside. someone freaked out and told them they werent aloowed to use them cause the corp match was so bloody(or something like that) this was just a basic fast bump fest with very few weapons(chairs, mouse trap table etc) the end was them fighting on this high area over the door (like the ecw arena tv table area) with justice pain running out and attacking angel as supreme fell off the ledge through 2 table on the ground. angel went down to pin supreme he kicked out pain attacked angel and supreme put angel through 2 chair on the floor and got the pin

100 people ain't looking so good. So much for Barber's "BEST INDY WRESTLING CARD OF 2003"

I stand by that claim.

Attendance means shit. 100 fans attended XPW MBV in Philly, yet it was one of the best indy shows of this year.

I stand by that claim.

Attendance means shit. 100 fans attended XPW MBV in Philly, yet it was one of the best indy shows of this year.

Says you.

If it was such a great card, it would've drawn more than 100 people.

Theres a difference between your personal 'best card' and an actual 'best card'.

See if I had a card which was totally comprised of no name local wrestlers. However, I booked it so that I drew 200 people.

That card would be better than the LXW card because even though the LXW card may have had better matches the no-name card gets good buisness (increased profits).

Attendance means shit. 100 fans attended XPW MBV in Philly, yet it was one of the best indy shows of this year

My point exactly. The card may have been fun to watch, but it was not a good 'buisness' card and see where the company is now.

I stand by that claim.

Says you.

If it was such a great card, it would've drawn more than 100 people.

Bull. All it means is a lack of advertising, as is obviously the case w/ LXW. The card was fantastic. Face it.

"My point exactly. The card may have been fun to watch, but it was not a good 'buisness' card and see where the company is now."

I never brought money into the equation. You guys did. I talked about it on paper and said nothing about how it would end up. I said that on paper, it was one of the best indy cards of the year and I stand by that.

After transporting a lot of that West Coast talent, I'd have to say it was a money loser if it drew that little a crowd. Too bad too, because the card did seem quite good. Hopefully video sales will do well and word will spread.

Guest Markingout

I'd buy it for Shocker and Lynn just because I mark out sooooo damn much for Shocker. Plus I want to see Rey without Ultimo Guerrero