TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cbacon

That old guy with the grey hair and glasses?

Anyone know who i'm talking about? He was part of the usual crowd of officials back in the day. I'm watching Savage/Flair from WMVIII and he runs down with Shane McMahon and Dave Hebner, trying to convince Elizabeth to go to the back. Who is he?

Guest Choken One

Kinda Tall? Tan Skin?

I believe he was a former wrestler...

Tony Garza or something like that...don't quote me on it...

Guest ToddRoyal

Could be Garea, but he doesn't wear glasses during run-ins most of the time. Rene Goulet sounds more likely.

Who was the guy with the balding blonde hair.  He had a Hulk like hair style and always ran out with the suits to stop something bad.

That would be Rene Goulet.

The thing I always found funny about WWF officials is that they always had one guy who would wear white tennis shoes with their dark suit.

Who was the guy with the balding blonde hair.  He had a Hulk like hair style and always ran out with the suits to stop something bad.

That would be Rene Goulet.

The thing I always found funny about WWF officials is that they always had one guy who would wear white tennis shoes with their dark suit.

Pat Patterson did that quite often, with the white shoes and a suit. Quite silly looking.

When I first read the question and description, the first person I thought of was Jack Tunney. But I pretty much don't know the answer besides haphazard guesses. I can keep going if you want...