TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PLAGIARISM!

Dio's garden attacks him

Ronnie Dio, who can still sing better than many current metal "singers" 1/3 his age

Such as? I'd say Ripper (ex-Judas Priest, Iced Earth) and Matt Barlow (ex-Iced Earth) own Ronnie's annoying ball-less voice in every which way.

And let's not forget that Burton C. Belle has quite a great SINGING voice, too.

Ronnie Dio, who can still sing better than many current metal "singers" 1/3 his age

Such as? I'd say Ripper (ex-Judas Priest, Iced Earth) and Matt Barlow (ex-Iced Earth) own Ronnie's annoying ball-less voice in every which way.

And let's not forget that Burton C. Belle has quite a great SINGING voice, too.

All great young singers you mentioned there.

I was referring to the likes of who the mainstream presents as "metal singers", e.g. Jon Davis, Corey Taylor and He-with-the-Backwards-Cap-who-Shall-Not-Be-Named.

Although I should note do like Dave Dremaine, but he seems an exception rather than a rule

See, you said METAL, so I assumed you meant METAL, not HARD ROCK.

As for mainstream "nu-metal" singers, Corey Taylor and David Dramain are very good (even if Taylor's bands are incredibly awful), and Serj Tankian has this voice that is just fitting (bad singer, but his voice is cool).

See, you said METAL, so I assumed you meant METAL, not HARD ROCK.

As for mainstream "nu-metal" singers, Corey Taylor and David Dramain are very good (even if Taylor's bands are incredibly awful), and Serj Tankian has this voice that is just fitting (bad singer, but his voice is cool).

Oh, well, again, I'm running with what the mainstream puts forth as metal ("nu-metal"), regardless of what the IMC considers it

Although I am by no means a nu-metal fan (save for only the occasional song here and there), hard rock hardly seems a fitting moniker either.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

He probably didn't have his dice. For what it's worth, it would've been a reflex save, you fag.

*adjusts hypothetical glasses*