TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Old Me

2 in the pinker and

Guest The Old Me
Shit I was waiting for the basketball draft but you know what...............Screw you guys I'm going out.

Going out?

Loser.

Pop some klonopin, sip a brew, smoke, toke, whatever you folk are into.  It's all welcome at my place.

Fuck New Me, you should just get fucking pissed tonight, gradually post more and more insane shit, I'd love you forever.

I did that last night and you told me to lay off the mescaline.

Maybe I'll sniff some rubber cement... despite what you may have heard, it will fuck you up.

Guest The Old Me
Pop some klonopin, sip a brew, smoke, toke, whatever you folk are into.  It's all welcome at my place.

Fuck New Me, you should just get fucking pissed tonight, gradually post more and more insane shit, I'd love you forever.

I did that last night and you told me to lay off the mescaline.

Maybe I'll sniff some rubber cement... despite what you may have heard, it will fuck you up.

I haven't sniffed shit in years. Well not shit, you know what I mean. I just popped two klonopin, I've got a bowl with some skunk all ready. I've got a few shots left,so it'll be a good night.

Shit I was waiting for the basketball draft but you know what...............Screw you guys I'm going out.

Going out?

Loser.

Well my adventures in the "real world" was an hour of jobbing to a kid in Tekken at the local arcade...........damn cheap combos. I was going to rent something from Blockbuster but I realized I own a hella lot of fines from my dumbass sister who forgot to return a movie 11 months ago. Also the local football team sucks ass as they are losing 49-14 which is no suprise as well there is no offense at all to speak of, just run it 50 times and hope for a big play.

Guest The Old Me

Sounds like a lot of uh, nothing. Yeah, I could go out here if I wanted, have my friends hook up with other chicks, cheating on their fiances and wives, then probably have to answer questions about what they were doing, 2 weeks from now. It's just better off to stay home, or go out with the wife. She'll go to Strip Clubs with me and bars and shit, so it's all good. But we're broke tonight.

Now,who's ready for some anal?

Well I might as well ask my drinking buddy for his co-worker's phone number who has some interest in me.................Aged to Perfection pussy is a flavor I have not tried yet.

Guest The Old Me
Well I might as well ask my drinking buddy for his co-worker's phone number who has some interest in me.................Aged to Perfection pussy is a flavor I have not tried yet.

Eh, you got nothing to lose. Fuck her. If she's good, fuck her again.

Took another klonopin. I love my doctors.

Me:yeah I'm still feeling the anxiety, uh huh, I need some more pills.

Doctor:okay, we'll call a prescription in for you, with 5 refills and it'll be ready in 15 minutes.

Me:sweet

I do love the pharmaceuticals.

Guest The Old Me
The doctor is going to scam you just like in the movie Matchstick Men.

Never saw the movies and as long as he okay'ing refills, I'm okay with that.

Guest The Old Me
Oh yeah you get refills but its not what you think it is.

Oh but it is, I've had it before and I see the damn slip that says Klonopin that I orginally took to the pharmacist. I know what the pills look like and how they make me feel. I am in tune with my "medication." I'm going to play Tiger Woods, be back in a little.

Guest The Old Me
Its a placibo, its all in your mind, yoga could of given you the same results.

Fuck that shit. All I need is my tranquilizers.

Laughter can cure what ails you, just watch Comedy Central. But stay away from Tough Crowd as Collin Quin's current event banter will make no sense.

Guest The Old Me
Laughter can cure what ails you, just watch Comedy Central. But stay away from Tough Crowd as Collin Quin's current event banter will make no sense.

No. Drugs are much, much better.