TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

Bah.

I finally broke down and bought me a cell phone. Nokia 3390 because its cheap and somewhat reliable, and I've already programmed Hulk Hogan's theme in as my ring tone.

Quick, someone fetch me some Death Metal ringtones. Nyow!

By Hogan's theme do you mean "Real American", or Hendrix?

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if I'm ever in Providence Place and hear "Real American" coming from someone's pocket. At least I'll know it's you though.

By Hogan's theme do you mean "Real American", or Hendrix?

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if I'm ever in Providence Place and hear "Real American" coming from someone's pocket. At least I'll know it's you though.

Real American! And yes, it'll be my signature ring...so when you hear Hogan, think me, just not with the orange tan...

Actually, having "Voodoo Child" as your ring tone would be pretty freaking cool. I leave my phone on vibrate, though, since I'll never otherwise know if it's ringing in the car when I'm blaring my stereo.

Getting my worthless old shitty phone nicked by a cunning cab driver was a blessing in disguise, my new phone rules the school, and I took a photo of me and AWK onstage together, albeit a blurred one, it impressed many.

it should be a cardinal sin to reduce "voodoo child" to a set of melodic beeps on a cell phone.

of course, it should also be a cardinal sin to reduce it to the entrance theme of a wrestler who plays air guitar very badly.

now, if you had a sample of the REAL "voodoo child" that played whenever you got a call, that would be cool.

Guest EQ

True, but people can also put really annoying/stupid ringtones right now. I think it would be worth it to hear the occasional "good" mp3/wma ringtone