TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Askewniverse

The One and Only Smallville Thread

I'm not sure how Chloe would have survived seeing as the minute she walked in the door the house blew up and it looked like the explosion started in the doorway.

Maybe there was more side effects to the kryptonite gas she was exposed to that helped save her.

Or probably not, but I can hope.

Guest Brian

That's another thing I didn't like. They harped on Clark making the choice and in the end things went just as Jor-el planned.

That's another thing I didn't like. They harped on Clark making the choice and in the end things went just as Jor-el planned.

I think that's the point. Jor-El got his way and now things are all messed up.

However, I don't really like how they've made Jor-El a villain type character. Where did that come from? Wasn't Jor-El supposed to be good?

If you're going to go with free will, stick with it.

But didn't Clark choose to go into the opening? I'm pretty sure he chose to when his father was being choked. Sure that was a forced compliance in a way, but he still chose to even though Johnathan said not to.

Guest Brian

He chose that, but he's ending up just like his father wanted him. And Clark's supposed to forge his own path and find himself.

He chose that, but he's ending up just like his father wanted him. And Clark's supposed to forge his own path and find himself.

Oh I see what you're saying, but that could still happen. Especially if Jor-El really wants him to be a conqueror. Eventually Clark will chose to be a hero instead.

So back to my earlier question. What do ya'll think Clark's "rebirth" will mean exactly? New powers?

If you noticed, when they pulled back from Clark in the last shot, it looked like that sharp "S" in the symbol that Superman used when he turned into Electroman. Gotta wonder if they'll do that next season.

So back to my earlier question.  What do ya'll think Clark's "rebirth" will mean exactly?  New powers?

If you noticed, when they pulled back from Clark in the last shot, it looked like that sharp "S" in the symbol that Superman used when he turned into Electroman. Gotta wonder if they'll do that next season.

As long as he doesn't have the gay suit.