TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

CZW "Uprising" Thread

Guest Sturgis
All three of the Delaware shows they ran this year drew like gangbusters because they could do their calling card- nutty violence. Find a stable venue in Delaware where they can do their thing,

But there's no veneus in Delaware they can run. All the good ones are owned by the University of Delaware, and I'm pretty sure they won't let them run any shows(UofD might be a party school, but it is still high in edumacation) the only thing left is: High School Gyms, Warehouses(not many left), Closed stores. And I don't think ECWA would let THEM run St. Mathews.

All three of the Delaware shows they ran this year drew like gangbusters because they could do their calling card- nutty violence. Find a stable venue in Delaware where they can do their thing,

But there's no veneus in Delaware they can run. All the good ones are owned by the University of Delaware, and I'm pretty sure they won't let them run any shows(UofD might be a party school, but it is still high in edumacation) the only thing left is: High School Gyms, Warehouses(not many left), Closed stores. And I don't think ECWA would let THEM run St. Mathews.

Correction...they can run in Delaware, just not in Dover.

There's still the Break Away Tavern in Smyrna.

Can't run Break Away in the middle of winter, though.

People aren't THAT hardcore.

Yeah, you're right. But it'd be a prime spot for the '04 summer.

Does Massachusetts have regulations on barbed wire, light tubes, and all that crap?

Guest Sturgis

Correction...they can run in Delaware, just not in Dover.

There's still the Break Away Tavern in Smyrna.

I meant no good venues.

Sounds like a Very good show

But WTF? Kashmere is gone? He's been there seemingly forever.

Hopefully they work things out and he returns... he was one of the best CZW had.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Johnny Kashmere has been pulled from CZW's roster page.

I do believe Mass has athletic commissions and stuff- a bunch of them in fact.

I don't think Rhode Island does though.

Johnny Kashmere has been pulled from CZW's roster page.

I do believe Mass has athletic commissions and stuff- a bunch of them in fact.

I don't think Rhode Island does though.

An indy wrestler friend of mine has told me that its very hard to run a show in Rhode Island, although he didn't tell me why. He said most try to run in Mass, in Seekonk or North Attelboro for convienience.

Where does it say anything about Kashmere leaving? I read BM's PWBTS recap of the show and see nothing about it...fill me in.

that's the rumor going around and he was taken off the Roster Page at CZWWrestling.com. That's always a bad sign....

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Johnny Kashmere of the Backseat Boyz, who hold the CZW Tag Team championships, has left the promotion. Kashmere quit the promotion following the September ECW Arena show, although it had been under wraps. No word on what the promotion is planning to do with the championships yet....

Credit: 1wrestling.com

Kashmere quit the promotion following the September ECW Arena show, although it had been under wraps.

If in fact this is true, it makes CZW's mistake of promoting him all the more unwarranted (up until the very day of the show, they were promoting both BSB's as being on the show on their site) because they had nearly a month of knowing that he was gone, yet continued to promote him.

Though I'm not sure that any of you care, MJK from 1Bob also reported that Simply Luscious is gone from CZW, because of not wanting to lose her DCW bookings.

And, HOT NEWZ~!...or something.....

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

MJK also said that the Cage of Death match this year will be a ten-man tag match between Hi-V and Team Zandig.

Though I'm not sure that any of you care, MJK from 1Bob also reported that Simply Luscious is gone from CZW, because of not wanting to lose her DCW bookings.

And, HOT NEWZ~!...or something.....

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

MJK also said that the Cage of Death match this year will be a ten-man tag match between Hi-V and Team Zandig.

That'll be a huge Clusterfuck unless they do it under gauntlet rules. That cage isn't exactly built for 10 guys.

Horray. Another War Games.

I'm guessing Mondo isn't good enough to do a match by himself, mano-e-mano with Messiah.

They can't fit two rings into Viking Hall and the COD isn't large enough for ten people do to shit, so either there's gonna be lots of brawling on the outside, or it's gonna be a huge clusterfuck.

Guest Sturgis

DCW? You mean Delaware Championship Wrestling?

While that 10 man tag sounds good it will be clusterfuck and won't be as good as Wildside's WarGames 2003.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Here's Bob Magee on Kashmere, from PWBTS.com

CZW sources announced to PWBTS that CZW Tag Team Champion Johnny Kashmere would be "taking time away from CZW" due to disagreements with the promotion over his role with the company.

The situation came to a head after a match with Nick Gage (EDIT: I think he meant Adam Flash) at the CZW September 13 ECW Arena show.

There was no word regarding what effect this situation will have on the CZW Team Championships he co-holds with Trent Acid as the Backseat Boyz; but it's reasonably clear that this should not affect the Ring of Honor Tag Team Championships that the two hold.

-For my opinion on the new Hi-V guy: Adam Flash would be the perfect candidate. He's been overlooked and misused and hasn't done squat in the past year despite being one of their best all-around talents. He'd fit the angle perfectly.

Guest bort

Adam Flash would be a good choice, maybe a returning guy like Ric Blade or Justin pain........I could see adam flash and Trent acid teaming, theyd be no BSB but i think that they would be better than any other team in CZW

Gage and Zandig are their top faces, more or less. And I don't think there is another strong face on the roster who could get moved up to ME. Ruckus isn't strong enough.

Mondo makes sense, since the story line is right there (Zandig, you kinda tried to kill me by throwing me off of Racks) but I doubt they'll turn Mondo.

Guest bort

They could do B-boy/Acid/Messiah/hatred vs Zandig/Wifebeater/Mondo/Gage with the stip that if team CZW wins then HIV have to disband, or if anyone pins Messiah they get his title...if team CZW loses then HIV get control......this way there are many possible outcomes

Yeah, that's what I've heard as well. He also missed IWA-MS last weekend, so people should have picked up on that.

Ah well. Hopefully Truth'll be all right and be able to work CZW in the future.

Yeah, that's what I've heard as well.  He also missed IWA-MS last weekend, so people should have picked up on that.

Ah well.  Hopefully Truth'll be all right and be able to work CZW in the future.

U reffering to the 10/3 show?

And if so, they still had about a week to cancel their promoting him, but they didn't.

I posted about Kashmere earlier today on NoHoldsBarredWrestling.com. If anyone finds any more news about it (I already read hte PWBTS bit), (ie a statement by CZW or something like that) lemmee know and I'd be happy to post it too.