TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
syxx2001

Torch confirms

I am a journalist as well 1inch punch- (I actually am- no joke) and I can say using everything I learned in journalism school so far-

You're an idiot

:lol:

LMFAO

:lol:

Hey, "Hand Of Fate", with 39 Posts, where the fuck do you get off laughing at me?

First, I don't post that often. I read more than I post. I laughed because what bob said was hilarious. I laughed out loud. It made my day. Second, is there now a law against laughing at what someone said? No there isn't. Is there a rule that on the boards you can't laugh at something that you find very funny? Not that I have ever heard of.

Well, youre like, not a complete moron who decides to rip the piss out of after a month of being on the board, so no

I haven't been on here for a month. I have been on her for almost six months now. By the way, how was I "ripping the piss" out of you? Did I say anything towards you? No. All I said was LMFAO. That's my OPINION of what bob had said, much like how you are going on about how you have your opinion on TNA's product. You have your opinion and I am sure that everyone here respects that you have your opinion. They may not agree with your opinion but they respect it. I have not flamed you nor anyone else and I don't plan on doing it now.

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

No, come on Jago, unlike CERTIAN people, I can respect other people's opinons

Someone tell me what he said