TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
syxx2001

Torch confirms

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

Or whoever he brings in as his "New Franchise"

Which, given the people now running the asylum, will either be Brutus Beefcake, or Apolo

I just had a though, actually, given that, in ROH, Raven is allowed book his own stuff, as opposed to TNA, in ROH, he's distanced himself from the title.

TNA and ROH : both run my moronic scumbags who think theyll be the next VKM, and who both have lousy world champions.

At least ROH will be around in 6 months

Guest The Real Nosferatu

1inch Punch = Scott Keith

Ignorant moron who's on the internet 18 hours a day arguing about Jeff Jarrett sucking, Hulk "Orange Goblin" Hogan getting a job in other promotions, and making no sense while he's at it.

Well, he is my fucking hero, and the reason I wanna be a writer

Well, he is my fucking hero, and the reason I wanna be a writer

ROFL

I think there's better writers to aspire to be than the guy whose only books were plagued with more factual inaccuracies than a Chinese history textbook.

Scott Keith is a wannabe know it all and he acts like EVERYTHING is a pile of shit.

He won't watch TNA because he doesn't like the 'long term direction' of them while he watches RAW complaining that it is a complete pile of horse shit every week.

OK, he likes ROH I'll give him that, and ROH IS awesome.

Guest Choken One
Scott Keith is a wannabe know it all and he acts like EVERYTHING is a pile of shit.

He won't watch TNA because he doesn't like the 'long term direction' of them while he watches RAW complaining that it is a complete pile of horse shit every week.

Raw is free...TNA is 10 bucks...

He has to pay bills ya know.

Guest Choken One

Im sure it's something CPU related since he acts like he knows everything bout them

Raw is free...TNA is 10 bucks...

He has to pay bills ya know.

But rather than ADMIT that, he had to sound cool and say that he stopped because of the quality and mentioned nothing of money. If he had SAID that, it might have been better, but rather than do that, he decided to be a fool.

Guest Mulatto Heat

Extended quote:

Okay, just to get this out of the way, I’m no longer doing NWA-TNA rants for 411 as of now. It’s for two reasons – first, I simply can’t afford it any longer, and second, I think they peaked with the Super X show and it looks like the momentum is trending downwards again. Plus I just have no desire to see a promotion with Jeff Jarrett booked on top, and I’m gonna speak with my wallet in this case. The actual rants were tougher for me to write, as well, as evidenced by their constant lateness, and I wasn’t really enjoying writing them. I was enjoying the product to a certain degree, but the actual writing was becoming a grind. At least with RAW & Smackdown the actual transcription is easy because I’m just watching it directly on my computer via a TV tuner card (for those who have often wondered how I get the Smackdown rant up so insanely fast even factoring in the one-hour headstart in Canada, that’s how), plus they’re free. So it was a fun four months, but now it’s back to watching Law & Order on Wednesdays instead.

Guest TonyJaymzV1

you know, i applaud in inch punch for wanting to be a writer, but dude, pick a better hero, please. Better yet, pick a real writer, not some fat hack who's only claim to fame is being able to complain.

Oh, and yeah, TNA really is all about the old guys, scumbags that wanna be VKM. I hate how they just constantly depush raven, d'lo, aj styles, simon and swinger, AMW...ah fuck, i've made my point.

and ROH isnt the best fed around..yeesh if i hear any more ROH cock sucking im gonna gag.

. Plus I just have no desire to see a promotion with Jeff Jarrett booked on top,

Quick...he has a differnet opinion to Syxx and Mad Dog.....lets flame the shit out of him for no resaon other than to be assholes

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Ok. FLAME!!!

How are AMW depushed? They are the most over-rated tag team today. They've held the titles 3 times and for most of TNA's existance, are constantly booked to look like the biggest tag team of the future, and were one of the main focus' in the TNA/SEX feud.

Swinger/Diamond need to be established more in TNA, and losing one match in a non-title situation isnt the end of the world.

Dlo is in Japan I heard so hows he depushed? Just think of a way to get him off TV long enough to do his business. That's all they did. And he's no main eventer either, so why does it matter if he's upper midcard and not M.E?

A.J I'll admit has been treated like dirt as champ, but he's main evented 90% of the TNA shows in the past 6 months.

Raven books his own feud, so take it up with him.

Guest TonyJaymzV1

...that was saracasm against i inch....

....i guess i shoulda made that a lil more clear :)

Guest The Real Nosferatu
...that was saracasm against i inch....

....i guess i shoulda made that a lil more clear :)

Ah....well I just wanted to stand up incase 1inch thought those points were valid.

Here's a bad idea...

Bring in every 2 bit person possible as guest appearences for weeks on end.

Remember Moondog Spot and Hacksaw Jim Duggan killing Mike Sanders on Week 33 or whatever?

Guest TonyJaymzV1

see, i wouldnt mind them bringing in these guys, if it, you know, lead to something.

Like, I wouldn't have minded Duggan looking for a new "american hero" to follow in his footsteps, and he starts managing say, Jason Cross.

That was during the wierd period of TNA, wen they had everyone in wretsling just showing up randomly for no reason. Hell, how many mebers of SEX were there that lasted like, a week?

Once january hit though, that mainly ended and TNA has been pretty steady, making fueds worthwhil, and stars have been elevated a good amount. Plus, they finally found a good niche for Konnan and Road Dogg.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

I think The Hot Shots or whatever were the shortest reigning SEX members at less than 90 minutes.

I think the whole "surprise" thing lasted from January-April, culminating with Mabel as the worst (and last). Unless you count Sting (announced ahead of time) on June 18th.

Guest TonyJaymzV1

I'm just glad Mabel didnt have any matches at all.

See, some of thos suprises i would have liked to stick around some. Mike Barton looked great, and Duggan would be a great guy, as long as he isnt wrestling.

Guest The Real Nosferatu
I'm just glad Mabel didnt have any matches at all.

See, some of thos suprises i would have liked to stick around some. Mike Barton looked great, and Duggan would be a great guy, as long as he isnt wrestling.

I actually marked out for Saturn v. Barton. Vader I wanted to see stick around, and maybe LOD, but otherwise that's it.

NELSON KNIGHT! OMG~! WE ARE DESPERATE FOR STARS NOW!