TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
syxx2001

Torch confirms

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

Didnt you want me banned because I argued againt Wildside even been considered as competition to the WWE???

Is that even English?

It is to me

You wanted me banned because i had THE NERVE to think (and i still do) that Wildside is a pile of shit

You wanted me banned because i had THE NERVE to think (and i still do) that Wildside is a pile of shit

Despite having never seen the product.

I dont watch Smackdown and yet, i know its a pile of shit

Whats the difference?

Guest Mulatto Heat

I am intrigued by this free case that barron and bps are speaking of.

Is it just an extra CD case or what?

I am intrigued by this free case that barron and bps are speaking of.

Is it just an extra CD case or what?

It's a DVD case they give you so you can put all your DVDs from 2003 in one little thing.

On the side of all the DVDs is a picture with the name of the event.

For example: Brock beating up RVD spans three DVDs

I'll be buying the DVD anyway...damn case.

On the plus side I'm going to RoH on the 25th.

That's awesome bps- I would go but I don't have the monetary resources to go to Rochester.

Joe v. Homicide should be amazing. If it's anything like Do or Die- you're in for a treat.

Maff v. Whitmer was also a good match at Do or Die.

Corino v. Punk should be also very good. The 4-corner match should be great as well.

Guest Mulatto Heat
It's a DVD case they give you so you can put all your DVDs from 2003 in one little thing.

On the side of all the DVDs is a picture with the name of the event.

For example: Brock beating up RVD spans three DVDs

Hm. Sounds neat. And symbolic. :lol:

I wonder if it's offered with the Cage Match DVD which I am considering buying.

You THINK it WOULD be shit.

And furthermore, since Wildside is inhabited by either fat slugs like Iceberg, or Spotmonkeys like The Lost Boys, and I know that they suck, its pretty safe to say the entire promotion licks balls

And furthermore, since Wildside is inhabited by either fat slugs like Iceberg, or Spotmonkeys like The Lost Boys, and I know that they suck, its pretty safe to say the entire promotion licks balls

Yet until you've seen the product- you can't specificially say whether it's good or not

Yet until you've seen the product- you can't specificially say whether it's good or not

So,If you dont watch Smackdown tonight, how will you its shit?

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Have you SEEN a Lost Boyz match?

You have no argument if you haven't. Now you're just (everybody gasp in shock) being a flamebaiting ignoramus. Again.

There's a BIG BIG DIFFERENCE between saying "I dislike this promotion and here's my opinion on it" in a rational manner, and saying, "THIS PROMOTION SUCKS. I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF IT, BUT I KNOW IT SUCKS. EVERYBODY ELSE SHOULD THINKS IT SUCKS TOO!"

Guest TonyJaymzV1
and ROH isnt the best fed around..yeesh if i hear any more ROH cock sucking im gonna gag.

dude, what do you think the best NA fed is? Just out of curiousity.

lol yeah Raw

Actually, I donno. Work Rate wise, I'd have to say ROH, jst for the sheer amount of great matches on a card, but I love TNA's Storylines and Tag team Matchs right now, so it's mainly a tie between them too. Plus I have a special place in my heart for the now dead MCW and IWA:MS

Okay, so thats a BS explanation, and I know, so I'll say this: ROH is the best NA Promotion for Workrate, TNA is the best NA promotion for Storylines.

Heat>Raw BTW

oh, and the ROH show was great...and ROH is gonna do SHane Shamock Memorial Cups from now on! YAY!

Guest The Real Nosferatu

It's sad when I look foward to seeing Joe Schmo (AWESOME Show) yet completely forget about Smackdown, Heat, and Velocity 85% of the time.

From what I've read, SD sucked this week. But I can't say it did because I was watching BoSux/Yankees

1inch vs. reality

Reality 1

1inch 0

1inch = Journalist

BPS = Not