TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest drdrainoscott

Fire Pro D

Guest drdrainoscott

I just broke this game out for the first time in a while and it still ranks as the best wrestling video game of all time. I had a pretty nifty 8 man battle royal with Raven (me), Beniot, Gurerro, AJ Styles, Jimmy Yang, Jericho, Tajiri and Ultimo which was fun, and also a tag team match with the Gurrerro's against TWGTT.

Anyways, I checked the net and found a place to download updates, but I can't seem to get my free dial up number to work anymore. Does anyone know of any that still work?

thanks

I used to be a hardcore gamer since I was 2 years old, playing for hours a day. Now I only occasionally get inspired to play a good game in spurts, although I seem to lose interest (no matter how good the game is) in a few days.

Right now I'm in a Fire Pro playing mood. I usually play against my cousin (TheBadGuy) almost every Sunday, and lately I've been playing 1 player for the last few days. I've been doing more six-man tags than anything... Thos are fun as hell. I am remembering why I love this game so much now.

Yeah, I still play it every once in a while. It really is the best wrestling game ever. I wish they would come out with a new one for X-Box...that would rock.

It's too bad the only American game that has even come close to bringing the realism of Fire Pro is No Mercy, for N64...

Fire ProWrestling Z came out earlier this year. I haven't played it yet, but it looks amazing... Basically an updated FPD. There are no WWE or WCW guys, but you can cerate anyone you want and the game looks amazing.

I have Fire Pro Advance. Yeah, it's not as good, but it'll more than suffice.

I had 6 Man Scramble, and only sold it because it had gotten waaaay out of date. It's hard to make CAWs for new wrestlers when the moves aren't in the game for them.

Man, I must have been pretty drunk last night. I don't even remember making that last post. Anyway, I have both Fire Pro Advance games (English and Japanese versions of both as well) downloaded onto my PC. I had played FPD a little bit but didn't own it yet, and I kept myself busy by playing those ROMs. Now that I own FPD though, I rarely play the inferior Advance versions.

After reading this thread, I decided to bust out Dreamcast and FPD. I've been playing mostly 8 or 6 man tags... awesome stuff.

Hearing you guys talk about Fire PRo D made me wanna bust it out again, it had been a few months since i played.

I love playing the 6 and 8 man tags using guys from TNA, and ROH...I also have a ball playing 8 man battle royal with pins only...awesome stuff

I never really played anything but singles matches until recently, but I tried a 6-man tag with my cousin a month or so ago and now it's all I play. 6-8 man tags on level 10 are fucking crazy. I don't think I've had one go under 20 minutes yet, either. I usually bust out my team of Rob Van Dam, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, and (if it's 8-man) Ric Flair.