TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boo_Bradley

10 Worst Cartoon Character's of all

Guest jm29195

Inch High Private Eye

The male reporter from the original ninja turtles

All characters in the disney weekenders sat morning cartoon...

That would be Verin.

Speaking of that, the Casey Jones from the cartoon pissed me off. He talked like Dirty Harry. Saying "Listen PUNK" alot in a bad Eastwood impression.

QUOTE (EdwardKnoxII @ Oct 17 2003, 08:00 PM)

That would be Verin. 

Speaking of that, the Casey Jones from the cartoon pissed me off. He talked like Dirty Harry. Saying "Listen PUNK" alot in a bad Eastwood impression.

As far as annoy people from the original ninja turtle how about the people that they added to the cartoon on the shows last season or two on CBS.

Like that annoying guy Carter that could change into a mutant or something. Or how about the new bad guy they added. (Can't think of his name.) But, he was purple and from space.

Guest FrigidSoul
I'd throw Road Runner in there somehow. I mean, the coyote was way smarter and spent so much money. Plus, all he's trying to is get dinner - something every carnivore tries to do. But somehow physical and natural laws get bent for Road Runner, and it always pissed me off (even as a little kid).

Jason

I don't know if its been said but if the Coyote was so smart and had so much money why didn't he order Chinese?

Guest FrigidSoul
I got two words for this guy...

Captain Planet.

The funny thing about Capt Planet is it was usually aired before WCW's weekend programming...thus you would watch them save the enviroment before Dusty Rhodes and Tony Shavonne would pollute the airwaves with their announcing

Guest FrigidSoul

Personally I'm going with Widget, that purple fucking thing that tried to save the Ocean...It was like a Radioactive SeaMonkey or something

I'd throw Road Runner in there somehow. I mean, the coyote was way smarter and spent so much money. Plus, all he's trying to is get dinner - something every carnivore tries to do. But somehow physical and natural laws get bent for Road Runner, and it always pissed me off (even as a little kid).

Jason

I don't know if its been said but if the Coyote was so smart and had so much money why didn't he order Chinese?

I asked my mom that when I was 3 going on 4. She said she knew at that point I was going to be a little smartass.

Ripper: proving mom right since 1979!

Incidentally where are those two annoying gophers that are in a few Bugs Bunny cartoons? They were like the only ones who EVER got anything over on Bugs, and they were sooooo not worthy of it. Elmer, Sam, Daffy...all icons of animation. None got any heat on Bugs. Two fucking gophers did though.

besides the gophers, the turtle was the other person to get something over bugs bunny.

twice i think.

Guest FrigidSoul
She existed. Think Porky with.... well, Pig-Tails.

wb_p_petunia_pig_01.jpg

The hell?

When was she around? And did she have any discernable personality, or was she just a female Porky?

Her major personality trait was that she fucked like a pig *comedic drum roll*

Edited by Plunderin

Another one I'd like to add would be that little Gizmo looking thing from the Jetsons that changed colors with his emotions

Apparently HB had this big thing about putting small "cutesy" characters into their cartoons after a couple of seasons (this creature, Gazoo, Scrappy...)

Remember that fat moronic genie from the later Scooby Doo series? I can handle Scrappy, but I found that piece of shit almost unwatchable. I agree about the Heart kid(wasn't his name Mati or something?) on Captain Planet. You'd think the writers could've given an Australian kid the power of Lightning or something. The Snorks were shitty too. They were second-rate underwater Smurfs. Also, that kid Spike had in a few T&J cartoons has a large protion of my hatred. Transformers Armada is pure crap, except for Jet Fire and Star Scream.

Baboo. The flaming genie.

Guest wildpegasus

Yvon of the Yukon

The main hero from Inuyasha?

All of the Rugrats

Boom Boom from X-Men Evolution

I see some votes here for charactors from the Bugs Bunny universe. I always thought the makers of the series were smart because they knew that there were some viewers who would watch the show just to see if the heel might win just one time. If the coyote ever caught the roadrunner than a good portion of their audience is gone. The chase is more exciting than the capture. In a way, the faces were actually heels but they had good heel heat in the sense that they were fun to watch so you wouldn't change the channel. Kind of like wrestling in a way.

I like Boom-Boom. There are worse characters (Spyke, Multiple, Magma).

In the episode that was centered around her, I thought she was kinda annoying. I mean, stealing from Kurt. The nerve! But, in 'Walk on the Wild Side', I think she was okay, almost cool. Except she hurt Todd. That sucked.

Multiple is just there to get bruised and beat up. Why... I don't know. But Magma....well, I'm wondering, what's the deal with all the charas that look identical? Amara, Kurt's girlfriend, and that indian chick, Moonstar. There's differences, sure, but for the most part, they look alike.

Dale on Chip and dale rescure rangers. That whole fucking show actually. Although it did produce a kickass Nintendo game, why they go and buttfuck the Chip and Dale characters like that.

It must have been some inside joke on all the BUTT fucking that goes on among the Chippendales dancers.

Wow...that post veered off course.

Guest FrigidSoul
Dale on Chip and dale rescure rangers. That whole fucking show actually. Although it did produce a kickass Nintendo game, why they go and buttfuck the Chip and Dale characters like that.

It must have been some inside joke on all the BUTT fucking that goes on among the Chippendales dancers.

Wow...that post veered off course.

Monterey Jack 0wn3d joo

pic71.jpg