TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rawmvp

Explain THIS TO ME

Well if OJ can post his hot tub & "knocking her up really good", and IDRM can do cock shots, then a rejection post wouldn't be that humiliating.

Guest rawmvp

I've been having a lot of problems with my internet provider in the past few days, not to mention four midterms to study for. I'm gonna provide you guys with a full, detailed write up of what went down at approximately 4:30 PM ET tomorrow. Let me just say that I closed the deal!

I've been having a lot of problems with my internet provider in the past few days, not to mention four midterms to study for. I'm gonna provide you guys with a full, detailed write up of what went down at approximately 4:30 PM ET tomorrow. Let me just say that I closed the deal!

Let me just say this...

Afetr reading this, there is now hope for EVERYONE in the world to find someone.

"She said 'we should just be friends' and SHOOK MY HAND~! I am SO in there!"

bigthumb.gif

:cheers:

clap.gif

dell-ass.jpg

No fucking way....man, fuck this. He gets the foreign hottie, while I can't even get the sloppy seconds of a acne ridden, braces wearing ice cream shop working douche bag.

Anyway. Congrats on pulling off the movie, or at least making us believe it.

Sign in to follow this