TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rawknight

Question for us multi character guys

A lot of you people have used one or more character in the SJL and SWF. Personally I've always said Card could beat Va'aiga but only with COPIOUS interference from Natasha.

Any tother guys care to say how these would go

Quiz vs Mike Van Siclen?

Janus vs Dante Crane?

Thugg vs Bastion?

and any other guys too

Guest Goodear

Ejiro would beat the hell out of all my other characters ... they all were comedy jobbers in other feds. Fasaki = respectability.

ah now if you include my characters from other feds, the Haka Boyz would team up and kick the asses of Sean Fate, Chris Card, Rob Williams, The Defense AND The Mighty Quinns. And then i'd come down as myself and hit someone over the head with a beer bottle.

Janus vs Dante....hmm. It'd be a fun match, sure. Speed vs power as usual, and Janus can absorb the punishment, so I say he'd beat the hell out of Dante. Alternatively, Dante gets a flash pin and pisses Janus off. ;)

Guest Xstasy

MVS would take Quiz. Janus would probably beat Crane. Thugg and Bastion depends. Old school Thugg would beat Bastion, hands down. New School Thugg would get beat.

EDIT Others: James Vincetti would probably beat Suicide. Original Mercury would take all of his other chars. Big Rane beats Little Rane. Diablo killed Messiah, so I guess that one's obvious. Axis beats Zio. Spider Nekura beats Danny Vigilante (even though DVD rocked the house). That's all I got off the top of my head.

Edited by Xstasy

Guest Insanityman

Hmmm, I figure IL could beat Tim, but maybe Dillon over IL in a barroom brawl?

Guest Evolution

Randy Turner vs. John Duran

A demented match, it would be. Turner is a HOSS~, so he'd probably end up beating the semi-hoss.