TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

Advertising update

I have paid Scotsman $10 for one month of advertising... but as a show of whatever, he is giving us until December 1st, which is actually 10 bonus days. The advertising should start as soon as he sees payment has been made and uploads our banner.

I also would like to note that if it is successful, we will pay for another month.

Guest Scotsman

Also, while I don't want to lose myself money ;) I honestly wouldn't recommend doing another ad banner, even if it is successful. Not immediately, anyway. The majority of my readers, are people who visit daily, and running it for the month of December probably wouldn't root you that many, if any, extra visitors/members. I'd recommend hitting a new website then. Just a suggestion

I'd be willing to host a banner or something for the SWF on my website... but I would need your guy's help on something. I KNOW this isn't the best place to ask, but you guys really are the only ones who I think can help me.

Well... we need match writers. I'd like to note that this is NOT an attempt to steal talent or advertise my fed or anything. But, the fact of the matter is... I suck at writing matches. Plain and simple. It's why I finally had to quit the SJL... I just couldn't hang with the guys. I can rp beautifully (IMO, LOL) but I suck when it comes to pinning down the psychology of matches. Right now, we have two other guys writing matches for the BWF, but with 4-6 match cards, we need more. All I ask is if you guys could find a few good writers to maybe write a match a week? I can't find help anywhere else, and you guys are all about match writing. What do you say?

Guest Korgath

I say use EWR... really.

I mean, you're in an RP fed... who cares about the workrate?

Yeah, it's like THE wrestling sim. Most of the guys in the fantasy folders and such use it. There's a thread in the games folder all about it with links for downloads here.

I'll write matches for your fed. I want a dollar a word.

*Busts out WarGames for his template*

Website updated for the ad...but I need someone to make me an image for the Ashes 2 Ashes PPV...or tell me where it is if one already exists.

Da "should probably do the champions page too" H