TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous A

Brand new WWE news and notes from the Observer

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

I hope HHH has great success in Hollywood, so he goes away.

Honestly, with his ass kissing skills, he's guarenteed (I had an immense amount of trouble trying to spell that) steady work.

I hope HHH has great success in Hollywood, so he goes away.

Honestly, with his ass kissing skills, he's guarenteed (I had an immense amount of trouble trying to spell that) steady work.

Yet, you still misspelled it.

I agree though. Unfortunately, I think we'll still see him every week. I don't get why it was such a big deal that HHH "returned" on Raw when it wasn't like he ever went away.

Both HHH and Michaels were at the production meetings making changes in the show. The 10/20 show that aired was very different from what was scripted.

Now we got the 2 Kliq BUTT buddies at the booking meetings??No wonder nobody can't get over on RAW besides these two wadgobblers.

Both HHH and Michaels were at the production meetings making changes in the show. The 10/20 show that aired was very different from what was scripted.

Now we got the 2 Kliq BUTT buddies at the booking meetings??No wonder nobody can't get over on RAW besides these two wadgobblers.

Well, I admit that Raw last week was better than usual.

Of course, I noticed Goldberg is getting punked out easier these days and booked to look weaker than he should.

Name any other champ that was made to make Henry look like a title threat if you can think of any.

Well, I admit that Raw last week was better than usual.

Of course, I noticed Goldberg is getting punked out easier these days and booked to look weaker than he should.

Name any other champ that was made to make Henry look like a title threat if you can think of any.

Chris Jericho

*sighs*

That's our HHH. Always watching tapes and learning more about the business. I can't wait until he talks about movies and refers to himself as a "student of the game" and how nobody "eats, sleeps or breathes this business more then me."

Guest Dynamite Kido
-HHH was a big hit in the movie "Blade:Trinity". According to a source on the set, everyone loved working with him because of his work ethic and how hard he's studying the acting world. He spends his free time asking questions, watching and observing. The other stars and director were so impressed with how hard he's working they are extending the scene where he is killed ina a fight and his character is givent more focus in the movie. New line Cinema is looking at him for more roles in the future.

There is just no way this will happen. HHH will obviously refuse to die, end up killing Snipes, and will be pushed in a new series of films where he is made to look tougher, stronger, and more unbeatable that Snipes character in the first 3 blade films.

credit: :ph34r:

-HHH was a big hit in the movie "Blade:Trinity". According to a source on the set, everyone loved working with him because of his work ethic and how hard he's studying the acting world. He spends his free time asking questions, watching and observing. The other stars and director were so impressed with how hard he's working they are extending the scene where he is killed ina a fight and his character is givent more focus in the movie. New line Cinema is looking at him for more roles in the future.

And so it begins... again. Remember, it was reports like these, but in wrestling, that led him to becoming an influential voice to Vince (and later, fuckin stephanie, of course). At least he works hard at it... and in this case its something that doesn't affect me directly as I doubt i'll have much interest in going to see his films.

This wrestler boom in films lately.....it's either going to lead to wrestling going on the upswing or a huge downturn as everyone starts to get sick of wrestlers and begins to resent them.

Guest robvandam420

batista and goldberg is gonna suck cock. goldberg can be ok with someone who can work, but batista? damn it. I'd rather see nash because he would have to be a heel (you know, entertaining).either of these macthes would lick balls, but at least with nash i could laugh a little before i throw my tv out the window.