TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JN News

Now that HHH & Stephanie are married

I don't know what is going to be in the future for all the talented WWE Superstars who are more talented, and more over than HHH. But, I really don't know what to say, except that I feel very sorry for all the people who are gonna get buried at the hands of HHH. I do hope thought that HHH does the right thing for the business that made him, step down, and let the more talented and deserving wrestlers have their chance to shine.

But I doubt it. :(

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I don't see how it's going to be any different then it is now, except that HHH is going to retire sooner now that he knows he's financially secure.

Guest Mulatto Heat
This thread still sucks, just like all three pages of it that were discussed earlier

Thank you. Christ, was it necessary to add a third or fourth thread about this wedding?

"Now that HHH & Stephanie are married, what happens to the WWE Superstars?"

Oh, I don't know. Go and put on the same shitty wrestling show they've been puttin on before HHH and Steph got married?

"Now that HHH & Stephanie are married, what happens to the WWE Superstars?"

Oh, I don't know. Go and put on the same shitty wrestling show they've been puttin on before HHH and Steph got married?

Oh god A...why couldn't you just let this crime against nature of a thread die?

Guest PowerPB13
Is it just me, or does it seem like some posters bash HHH just to try to fit in? It's like no one has their own ideas/beliefs anymore....

Wait a minute...I'm allowed to have my own opinions and beliefs? When did this start?

-Patrick

Guest robvandam420

triple h might actually care about elevating people now that he has a tangable stake in the company. or he might just figure he's set anyway and go on a super charged squashing rampage. either way i still mark out for him occasionally, i will gladly admit.

The best case scenario that we can hope for is for HHH to do reasonably well with his acting - well enough, at least, that he's offered plenty of roles (even if those roles are nothing more than "generic muscular hero / villain"), enough so that his attention is focused on something other than wrestling.

If you truly believe that HHH is influencing things, than you have to believe that the influence won't stop simply because he's retired. He's part of the McMahon family now.

Guest robvandam420
The best case scenario that we can hope for is for HHH to do reasonably well with his acting - well enough, at least, that he's offered plenty of roles (even if those roles are nothing more than "generic muscular hero / villain"), enough so that his attention is focused on something other than wrestling.

If you truly believe that HHH is influencing things, than you have to believe that the influence won't stop simply because he's retired. He's part of the McMahon family now.

but now that he's a part of the company, he might actually care about it rather than himself.

Is there ever a thread where JN News doesn't cry his pants off about Stephanie and Triple H getting married and how horrible it is for the wrestling world?

Triple H is the devil.. yet that fat piece of shit Shane Douglas is your god?

Fuck, get a life you pud.

Is there ever a thread where JN News doesn't cry his pants off about Stephanie and Triple H getting married and how horrible it is for the wrestling world?

Triple H is the devil.. yet that fat piece of shit Shane Douglas is your god?

Fuck, get a life you pud.

You need to shut up!

If you wanna flame my ass, do it in the NHB forum. Not here.

Edited by JN News

Now that HHH & Stephanie are married, what happens to the WWE Superstars?

TripleHIsANazi.JPG*

* = applies to other Superstars