TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KTID

Interesting Reads

Guest BionicRedneck

Mutoh/Tenryu is hardly essential, is it? Or is it in there just because a NJPW wrestler took AJPWs biggest title?

What does this have to do with WWE??

Guest The TRUE Fonzie

Hey! I thought dis was about was that I wrote a book or a maybe a buncha books. Sure, all things Fonz qual'fy as more than jus' "int'resting," (especially to any ladies of da female persuas-i-ohn) but I thought we was maybe speaking relative over here, where all other stuff can only hope to be average. Look at me, I'm talkin' like I'm some sorta brainiac! Hey, maybe fallin' asleep in classes can have it's advantages!

But next time, don't look for your ol' pal Fonzie as your mark when you pull dis little scam again! I tells ya, I was really looking forward to a first glimpse at my work, ya dehty magilla!

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Hey! I thought dis was about was that I wrote a book or a maybe a buncha books. Sure, all things Fonz qual'fy as more than jus' "int'resting," (especially to any ladies of da female persuas-i-ohn) but I thought we was maybe speaking relative over here, where all other stuff can only hope to be average. Look at me, I'm talkin' like I'm some sorta brainiac! Hey, maybe fallin' asleep in classes can have it's advantages!

But next time, don't look for your ol' pal Fonzie as your mark when you pull dis little scam again! I tells ya, I was really looking forward to a first glimpse at my work, ya dehty magilla!

*ahem*

Stop it.

Bring Potsie and Ralph Malph with you.

Guest BionicRedneck

OK, well, while we are at it, I posted something in the Puro folder about a month ago. Go and read!

Oh, and don't forget the MMA thread in Indy folder. Go.....NOW!

Guest PhantMan

perhaps the guy's biggest mistake was post something so long in the general wrestling folder and not in the column folder... hey should have sent the articles to keller or 411 like I did with a long essay I recently finished and am trying to pimp out.

I just feel sorry for the guy, who obviously worked hard for a couple columns, only to be bashed by a couple assholes that see past his work ethic and go directly into "subjective territory".

period. just my opinion.