TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nanks

Smackdown Spoilers

You know what's so indiotic is the amount workers in the match who the audience no reason at all to give a shit about. Okay I'll give Matt Morgan the benefit of the doubt for a second since I haven't seen him work but who the fuck knows who he is? Nathan Jones, forgetting for two seconds what a shitty worker he is, hasn't been around for months and wasn't over before so why should the crowd care now? Then you have Hardcore Holly who's been out for over a year and has never been over outside of the Super Heavyweight's angle so why the hell should people care about him now?

Damn Smackdown is getting so bad I'm afraid DEAN Rasmussen might stop doing his Workrate Reports.

So so so so dumb. I wish Angle would use his backstage influence (if he has any) to keep the APA, Holly, Morgan, and Jones out of this match and out of this fed. So many wasted workers. It pains me so.

We don't know how much Morgan sucks yet. Holly's mediocre but as long as he's not going any higher than this it's fine. APA at least are over and have some decent-looking and believable offense.

Jones I won't, and even if I tried couldn't possibly, defend, though.

Guest Choken One

Because Brock hurt him which makes ZERO sense because Angle hurt him first and all he got with Angle was a freaking HEAT match.

If they don't play up that Angle injured Holly back in 2000...then fuck it.

SS Matches:

HHH/Goldberg Main Event

Shane vs Kane - WAHmbulance Match

Team Drunkards vs Team Uncle Eric

--

Taker vs Vince - Buried Alive: too bad not for good Match

Team OVW vs Team Smark Heroes and the APA.

Tajiri vs Noble - Blindfold Match (just guessing..)

Holly is a Smark Hero?

Eh..well not really...

Choken: Broken arm and being dropped on your head are completely different things--nevermind that it was really Holly's fault in the latter and Angle's in the former.

Guest Choken One

The Angle is still the same nontheless and besides at this rate...I'd rather give the match an Angle Vs the World type feel...

He would have to go in not trusting Benoit, Holly, Maybe Cena as well...

I'm not saying show the match again but just have Holly go "I haven't forgotten you breaking my arm two years ago"

The Angle is still the same nontheless and besides at this rate...I'd rather give the match an Angle Vs the World type feel...

He would have to go in not trusting Benoit, Holly, Maybe Cena as well...

I'm not saying show the match again but just have Holly go "I haven't forgotten you breaking my arm two years ago"

Well, from a storyline standpoint, it's more of a case of a green guy making a mistake than a deliberate attempt to injure, although they could still play if off that way with Angle being apologetic about it and Holly being bitter about it still.

Guest StevieNightHeat

So who will The Basham's defend their tag-titles against at Survivor Series? WGTT? I don't see WWE leaving WGTT off another WWE PPV.

I gotta say that as much as everyone had been complaining about no old school 5 on 5 Survivor Series matches, be careful what you wish for. The RAW 5 on 5 match actually seems better than the Smackdown version..

Why couldnt they have done Team RAW vs Team Smackdown?

Guest Choken One

I still say have the Guerrero turn at Series in front of Granny Guerrero after a 25 minute classic burnburner with WGTT.

I hate to say it, but the RAW side of SSeries is looking better than SD's...

*groans

Guest Choken One
I gotta say that as much as everyone had been complaining about no old school 5 on 5 Survivor Series matches, be careful what you wish for. The RAW 5 on 5 match actually seems better than the Smackdown version..

Why couldnt they have done Team RAW vs Team Smackdown?

Each Side has four solid workers

Raw: Jericho, RVD, HBK and Book

Smackdown: Angle, Benoit, Brock and Cena

but the rest of the line ups are just atrocious

Raw: Steiner, X, Henry,Batistia/Orton, Dudleys

Smackdown: Holly, Train, TBS, Morgan* and Jones.

*We don't know anything yet

because it's too early for intrapromotional stuff...

Well, that's exactly what happens when you ask the devil Vince McMahon for something--you wish you'd never asked.

You want new talent pushed? You get the OVW greenies.

You want Jericho as champ? You got 'em, booked like a dogshit-cleaning pussy.

You want Eddy to get a push? You got it--but revolving around HUMAN shit.

You want old-school Taker back? Fine, but the top heels and title holders have to job to him to set him up for Vince to beat in a buried alive match.

You want HHH to lose the title? You got it, but to Goldberg, who gets the crap beaten out of him by one of HHH's lapdogs to set up an immediate rematch despite HHH not even having to go through the formality of a #1 contendership match.

Guest Choken One
Uh..Interpromotional Royal Rumble #2 is coming up in a couple months..

Yeah but its not RAW VS SMACKDOWN.

Its still everyman for himself

I'm VERY concerned over the well-being of Chris Benoit if he's going to be in the same ring as Nathan Jones.

And when did Elix Skipper sign with the WWE?

Guest wildpegasus
I'm VERY concerned over the well-being of Chris Benoit if he's going to be in the same ring as Nathan Jones

Don't worry. We're talking about Chris "I laugh at burning hammers" Benoit.

I already pointed this out in another post but look at the spoilers, it has Elix Skipper in the first match of the night so that means dark match not Velocity. Also the second match listed has Sean O'Haire and he's been on dark match duty for a couple of months now.

I already pointed this out in another post but look at the spoilers, it has Elix Skipper in the first match of the night so that means dark match not Velocity. Also the second match listed has Sean O'Haire and he's been on dark match duty for a couple of months now.

The order of matches doesn't matter. I've seen a match take place BEFORE the Velocity fireworks and still make the actual Velocity show.

Guest Choken One

The fact he was with Knoble indicates it is likely a Dark Match as well...sometimes they just do the Curtain stuff at random times...

Guest Choken One

Matt was the one that looked like Lesnar but only 3 inches taller and tanned.

Guest Nanks

I was actually going to start a thread asking what had happened to Jones yesterday. I'm glad I didn't, I'd be getting cursed out nicely now.