• Bob Backlund
    • Bruno Sammartino
    • Chris Jericho
    • Chris Benoit
    • Eddy Guerrero
    • Kurt Angle
    • Other

Guest JumpinJackFlash

Pick one. Some of these may not be realistic since some are not in contract with the WWE. I'd pick Steamboat since he's the greatest wrestler ever. Who knows? Maybe they'll be a Legends DVD which would features matches with Savage, Steamboat, Hart, Sammartino, Backlund, Patterson, Iron Shiek, Sgt. Slaughter, Ivan Koloff, Jimmy Snuka, Dusty Rhodes, Harley Race, and many more. That would be awesome. :headbang:

Guest Choken One

A legends DVD consisting of multiple Older people is very likely as Vince shown on the Cage DVD he likes to show off the stars of the 70's and Early 80's before his time so That's a complete possibility.

Bret? It won't happen until Bret gets what he wants and he wants the profits so no dice...Vince owns the WWE, WCW and Some Stampede footage. It's all up to Bret here, Vince and WWE would jump to it right away if bret could come to a deal.

Savage? No Chance since he seems to be on the outs with Vince right now...

Backlund? Unlikely as I doubt Vince would be willing to devote an entire DVD series to him.

Bruno? Although Bruno gets shown all the time...Vince and Bruno can't stand each other so I couldn't see Bruno getting his own treatment.

Jericho? Likely the most possible choice of the bunch.

Benoit? Maybe but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Eddy? See Benoit.

Angle? Already has one coming out soon...It's a Bio DVD though so expect it to be along the lines of Brock's DVD instead and all the matches will be from the SD6 period.

1.) Bret

2.) Jericho

3.) Benoit

4.) Hulk Hogan (Hulk Still Rules was quite shitty)

From Calgary, Alberta, Canada...

Bret The Hitman Hart !

Now about Jericho, Eddie & Benoit...

Jericho? WCW career... nice, WWFE.. Too many lost matches and meaningless feuds, nice matches with Rock, Benoit and HHH, but his average is closer to more loses than wins.

Benoit? WCW several good matches but meaningless feuds, WWFE? same, maybe a great run with Angle, but still, he lost too many times.

Eddie? same as above, WITH less good matches.

I dont think the WWE can use Japan or ECW stuff.

Edited by HellSpawn

Bret is the most deserving easy...he was a big part of the WWF Tag Scene in the late 80's and WAS the WWF from 91-97 pretty much

Bingo.

Plus, the DVD would give an awesome variety of different matches and styles, considering that Hart worked tag teams, singles, as well as excelling in both heel and face roles.

My second pick would be Benoit, but only if they could grab ahold of some of that Japanese footage (i.e. Super J Cup). Same deal with Eddy.

Guest Dynamite Kido

Bret deserves this by far. He was the headliner during the transition of the New Generation.

Guest Askewniverse

I voted for Bret. In my opinion, he's easily the most deserving of his own DVD.

Hulk Hogan (Hulk Still Rules was quite shitty)

I thought Hulk Still Rules was a good DVD, and I'm not a Hogan fan. What did you think was wrong with the DVD?

Guest Choken One

My problem was they left out the actual GOOD MATCHES.

Where was Hogan/Savage and other matches? Why the fuck was Mean Gene Trains on the DVD?

They blew it here.

Guest Goodear

Personally I would rather them mine out some of Savage's earlier stuff for all those people that only remember the broken down shell of a man that he turned into. I just get the feeling that I've already seen tons of Bret and could use some space still between now and when I'd be willing to shell out for a DVD.

I want to see Eddie Guerrero get one it could be full with just his work in WWE for all that I care. His matches in the Smackdown tag team division should be showed cased along with what he did on Raw vs Rock and RVD are good starting points. As for his stuff outside WWE, well they could show some of his matches from WCW during The Cheat 2 Win days or what he did with Dean Malenko in ECW and WCW. I wish they would throw in the matches from Mexico but I do not know if WWE has the video rights for it. But the days as part of Los Gringos Locos gets alot of attention and I would like to see the matches when Eddie lost his masks as Black Tiger and Mascara Magica.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Scott Steiner and the Steiner Bros.

Greatest Tag Team ever.

They should do it.

3 disk set.

with one disk dedicated to Scott's single action.

Guest Choken One

Eh...I'd take a Steiners Tag DVD and you can stick a couple scott's singles matches for easter eggs.

My problem was they left out the actual GOOD MATCHES.

Where was Hogan/Savage and other matches? Why the fuck was Mean Gene Trains on the DVD?

They blew it here.

What he said.

Even though I voted for Bruno- I would like to see the longest matches DVD

Sammartino/Gorilla- 95 Minutes

The Ironman Matches

Sammartino/Morales- 76 Minutes

Easter Eggs:

Shortest Matches Ever! :lol:

Guest Corino 1000

Eddie deserves his own DVD. The Eddie and Dean Malenko matches in ECW were great!!!

Guest The Rising Star
Personally I would rather them mine out some of Savage's earlier stuff for all those people that only remember the broken down shell of a man that he turned into.  I just get the feeling that I've already seen tons of Bret and could use some space still between now and when I'd be willing to shell out for a DVD.

I agree. I don't know what's so special with Bret Hart. He is every bit as overrated as Ric Flair. If you've seen 1 Hart match, you've seen them all.

Let people like Benoit shine, the man is a wrestling machine, one of the few who can wrestle every style known to man.

Vote for Steamboat, Savage, Benoit, Guerrero or Jericho. The rest shouldn't be on the list.

I agree. I don't know what's so special with Bret Hart. He is every bit as overrated as Ric Flair. If you've seen 1 Hart match, you've seen them all.

Respectfully....

I think you are sooo wrong.

Bret is one of the best wrestlers AND performers in the whole Wretling world, at least, NorthAmerican, so please, dont came here and bring japan guys, ok?

Look at his promos, he knows exactly when use a pause, a mean look.

His matches? some one already said it, he worked tag (with Anvil!!!), singles, group matches, gimmick matches.

Just look at:

Vs Piper at WM8

Vs Owen at WM X and SummerSlam 94

Vs Austin at SurSer 96 and WMXIV

Vs Bulldog at SummerSlam 92

Vs Nash at SurSer 95

Vs Taker at SummerSlam 97 (a little slow, but good) and One Night Only 1997

And so many more...

Please, go and check this matches and tell me they are all look the same.

Just look at surSer97... that was a GREAT match, of course, taking away the end, but if you look at the match, it was very good.