TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

The OAO WWE RAW Thread 11-03-03

Just got back home from Raw . . . looking through the last couple pages . . . you mean to tell me Ric Flair's promo (w/ Batista/Orton) on Austin didn't make the air?!? Flair was a madman, it went something like this . . .

"AUSTIN! AUSTIN!! AUSTIN!!! SHUT UP!!! Now you've got to answer to the man right here! 6 foot 5! 320 pounds! He's a lean, mean killing machine! And when he comes out, he's (complete with hand gestures) gonna ring you neck and break your vertebrae!"

He continued for a bit more and got a really nice pop from the crowd, especially from me and my buddy who marked out like bitches.

BTW,

HeAT spoilers

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

- Rene Dupree over Hurricane

- Gail Kim over Jacqueline via submission . . . Lebron James took his seat in the front row during the entrances.

- Tommy Dreamer w/ LBJ jersey over jobber. The jobber got some heat by ripping the jersey off and choking Dreamer with it. However, Tommy would hit the DDT for the win and add on a cane shot for good measure. He also gave the little kid with Lebron his cane as you may have seen on Raw.

- Rosey over Rob Conway. Dupre attempted to interfere but was shooed away by the ref giving the Hurricane a chance to come in through the crowd and help Rosey get the duke.

Edited by MillenniumMan831

- Rosey over Rob Conway. Dupre attempted to interfere but was shooed away by the ref giving the Hurricane a chance to come in through the crowd and help Rosey get the duke.

Way to build up talent, WWE, and why did the reporter talk like Joey Styles in the last sentence?

- Rosey over Rob Conway.  Dupre attempted to interfere but was shooed away by the ref giving the Hurricane a chance to come in through the crowd and help Rosey get the duke.

Way to build up talent, WWE, and why did the reporter talk like Joey Styles in the last sentence?

Ahh gimme a break, it was 1:00AM when I typed it.

BTW, the dark matches were:

- Eric Young over Bobby Rude

- Sean O' Haire lookalike (I actually thought it was him when he appeared) and another big guy over TYSON DUX (The crazy dancer from Velocity) and another small guy.