TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Skywarp!

Kill Bill Vol. 1 Soundtrack

Picked it up yesterday. I'm only up to track 9 but so far, very cool. Quentin did a good job picking an ecclectic, interesting and yet fitting for the movie, group of songs for this. I can't get Mountain Snake's whistling theme out of my head.

I like it, but there was more in the movie I wish had been on it. I don't like the way he puts dialogue from the movie in his soundtracks (although there was less this time), and RZA's rap was pretty weak. Other than that, cool.

I haven't been able to find this anywhere, sadly. To those who have, where did you come across it? I've checked both retail and music stores and no go.

RZA's rap was pretty weak.

I found a rap about O-Ren on Kazaa. Was that on there? Because I thought that was pretty sad. And annoying.

RZA's rap was pretty weak.

I found a rap about O-Ren on Kazaa. Was that on there? Because I thought that was pretty sad. And annoying.

Yeah, the Ode to O-Ren Ishii. It's bad. I got it at Borders, by the way.

Thus far I've checked two Targets, a Sam Goody, and a Best Buy, and shot 0-for-4. Just sayin'.

Picked it up yesterday. I'm only up to track 9 but so far, very cool. Quentin did a good job picking an ecclectic, interesting and yet fitting for the movie, group of songs for this. I can't get Mountain Snake's whistling theme out of my head.

couldn't you wait till you'd at least finished the album before starting a thread about it? this seems kind of counterproductive.