TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
slimm44

Armageddon

I've been thinking, about Armageddon in December. What do you think is going to be the main event? There were early rumors of Triple H and Kane, and Goldberg and Kane. I hope it will be good cause I'm going whether it sucks or not.

Guest Choken One

but that would be intelligent and logical. Can't have that.

With HHH not coming back full time until Rumble...I cant understand why Goldberg can't hold onto the title until Rumble for HHH to over there and then they can do the orton/HHH double turn for maniaxx..

Putting Batista in the main event of SurSer with no build would not have been good. Goldberg/Trips rematch has a more heat, and they should go with Goldberg/Kane for Armageddon, with Kane nearly killing Goldy on every RAW leading up till the show

Guest Choken One

No build?

You mean besides the last three weeks with

Batistia attacks Goldberg and collects the $$$

Batistia mocks Goldberg

Batistia beats down Austin GB chases after him and demands a match.

That's solid old school booking...better then Triple H's non-active role.

*hopes the ME for Armageddon this year will be Goldberg / Kane for the title.

Guest Choken One

what were they going to do at Slam with Goldberg Vs Mr. No Legs?

E.C was the best choice at the time sadly...

what were they going to do at Slam with Goldberg Vs Mr. No Legs?

E.C was the best choice at the time sadly...

Have him win the title in easy fashion when you can rely on Brock/Angle II to help out the show, then do Goldberg/HBK at Unforgiven.

Triple H wouldn't be willing to be squashed by anyone at this poing in his career, nor would he be willing to let the Smackdown main event overshadow his match once again.

Triple H wouldn't be willing to be squashed by anyone at this poing in his career, nor would he be willing to let the Smackdown main event overshadow his match once again.

And that is what is wrong with this company. If HHH complains, Vince should tell him to go fuck himself and do his job.

Guest hhheld_down

::looks at the SD! ME of this show::

HHH has nothing to worry about this month. Come the rumble though, if they do go with Brock/Beniot, then Trips will have some problems.

HHH has nothing to worry about this month. Come the rumble though, if they do go with Brock/Beniot, then Trips will have some problems.

It all depends on how the WWE decides to play out the inevitable HHH/RO feud that no one wants....

If HHH is so fucking paranoid/consumed with being champion that he can't let RO have a lame duck run as champ, expect HHH to squash any of the top midcard guys on Raw (Jericho, RVD, Booker T) or even get Austin to come out of retirement for a match.

If HHH somehow is willing to let RO have the belt and will be willing to go into WM as the challenger, expect HHH to win the Royal Rumble ala Ric Flair in 92....

If HHH somehow is willing to let RO have the belt and will be willing to go into WM as the challenger, expect HHH to win the Royal Rumble ala Ric Flair in 92....

You know, i didn't think of that, of all the ways HHH has tried to emulate Flair, what way better to do so than matching Flairs 'crowning achievement'?*

*personal opinion, i think the 92 Rumble WAS Flair's best moment, others might and will disagree.

So are we getting Goldberg / HHH Part III or do you think they'll let Goldberg / Kane happen for Armageddon?