TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest StevieNightHeat

Bane & Seven from OVW

That was funny....but didn't you guys come dangerously close to just making the Dave Sullivan/Kevin Sullivan/Hulk Hogan feud from WCW?

Cause Dave Sullivan's character seemed a little ummm special if I remember right.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

*doesn't find this thread funny at all*

Insulting and degrading? yes. Funny? no.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Whatever. I don't want to get in an arguement about what so many find to be so funny but personally I don't enjoy jokes involving the Mentally Handicapped.

Oh man...some of these ideas were priceless but does Terri continue to pursue Fertig after tricking him into sex and Molly befriending him? We need depth here people *looks at Triple R*

I would see Stacy befriending Fertig after Test and Steiner make fun of him - this could be run in conjunction with Terri getting him in the sack and where Terri (the golddigger, who is after Tomko's money via Fertig - Tomko having made Fertig a large shareholder in the Tomkorporation and thereby set to inherit lots of $$$ and the company if Tomko were ever to sell his and step down) and Stacy (someone who really has Fertigs best interest in mind) battle over Fertig's attention. Terri, then, frames Stacy by drugging both Tomko and Stacy and -with the help of Steiner and Test- videotape and take photos of a supposed "romantic encounter" between the two and show it to Fertig. The fragile Fertig gets manipulated by Terri and ends up getting his brother to step down from his position (when he was drugged, Steiner and Test got him to sign release papers) and breaks his friendship with Stacy...

Guest Your Olympic Hero
Probably from the same guy who came up with the name Garrison.

The name so horrible that JR still consistantly calls him Lance on Raw.

Okay it's been two months...have the real Tomko and Fertig even shown up anywhere else yet?

they will do a run in at Wrestlemania,you can't debut them on Raw like average wrestlers because they're Tomko and Fertig!

Sign in to follow this