TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest StevieNightHeat

Bane & Seven from OVW

Well, about six months ago he stopped efedding. The fed owner was his cousin, told us all it was because he was expecting his WWE callup and wanted to put more time into training. Sadly, the fed owner (who apparently works for Microsoft) dissapeared offline about three months ago :( Otherwise i'd link him to this thread!

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Best. Thread. Ever

This tops OJ Harts "sex" thread in Classics.

Well, those are two guys who likely got swirlies when they were little kids.

Geez, if you're in OVW and weren't born with a marketable name, you're screwed when you come to WWE.

Who came up with these names?

In Seven's case, his parents. Kevin Fertig is Seven's real name.

Same with Tomko, as I believe Tomko is Bane's real last name.

Man, if the WWE is calling up players from the Hoss Minor Leagues, the least they could do is make them somewhat interesting... but then again, we know about WWE logic

That it is, I believe.

Guest Dynamite Kido
I've run into my share of problems with both the Tomko and the Fertig. Both of them not only have wayyy too many HP, but always pop up in the forest regions and don't take damage from ice-elemental. Especially when they're in a party with a Rhodox or Fortis. Geez.

gold.....pure gold.

It's been said before, I'll say it again.

This whole fucking thread deserves a place in the Classics folder more than any other, perhaps, in the history of this forum.

I read this whole thing through yesterday. Then I went and saw The Matrix Revolutions. The entire theatre is silent during the "dramatic"

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

Trinity dies
scene. Then I thought of Fertiq and busted out laughing.

Proceed directly to Classics. Now. Please.

Because naming naming them Fargus and Fargle would be funnier.

I just read through this thread, it's funny sure, but not classic material. That McMahon ladder legdrop thread, now THAT was classic. Could be because I'm a history major also...

This one had more going against it to start though. The Ladder leg drop thread was such a stupid topic that it opened itself up to mocking. This thread just stemmed from off hand comments about a real topic, which gives it better consideration to me.

That LLD thread was a hella fun.

From now on whenever i start a new game of ewr i'm so keeping Bane and Seven in and changing them to their real names even if they sound like something from disney.

Yeah, "Hello" by Fertig was funny, cause someone actually put the effort in creating the poster Fertig - but then after that, it was no longer funny. The novelty wore off, if you will. But for a good 5 pages Tomko and Fertig was the hottest thing going.

The announcing would write itself:

JR: Now Fertig, what do you think of your brother in this match?

Fertig: My shoes light up when I walk!

JR:....... Um, anyway...

that is the funniest thing I've read on the board in a while

Sign in to follow this