TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

The One and Only Heat Thread

Guest Coffey

If any WWE employee ever needed to go to NWA:TNA, it's Tommy Dreamer.

It's sad really, because the WWE should just fucking use him. I don't know why they don't.

I remember when Tommy told his "WWE Dream" story to the kids of Tough Enough. His dream was to one day be in the WWF (now WWE). His dad had some kind of disease and was blind. Anyway, his dad has some sort or surgery and it repaired his eye sight for a little while and Tommy's dad got to watch him debut in the WWE when Tommy & RVD did a run-in. The next day, Tommy's dad was blind again.

That story touched me and I was almost in tears when he told it. I mean, I haven't cried since I saw the movie "Rudy" for the first time. "Who's the wildman now!"

Anyway, the WWE isn't using Dreamer, and he has fulfilled his dream. At least as far as it's going to go. Obviously the WWE doesn't have any plans for him (or Stevie). So, if Tommy Dreamer went to NWA:TNA, they could rekindle the Dreamer/Raven feud, which to this day is still one of my favorite fueds.

Hell, while they are at it, why not let Stevie Richards go too? Raven could use some more lackeys when CM Punk turns to take him out or whatever.

Poor Tommy. :(

Guest Coffey

Bullshit. Fuck the money. He has to have some pride left. Like Raven said, you'd rather be a big player in a smaller promotion than a higher paid jobber in a bigger promotion.

I'm sure Tommy has some funds to fall back on. His Indy income wouldn't be that big of a pay cut.