TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

Christina vs Pink

That said, Angela Gossow would beat the tar out of both of them at once. Metal chicks can be vicious and cruel, and usually are.

I'm watching her on Uranium with Juliya C right now. This chick is crazy. She talks with a accent, but her guitarist speaks clear english. Where is she/they from?

Here's more about dueling divas. http://channels.netscape.com/ns/celebrity/...ksmith.jsp?p=56

"Pop World Hit By Cat Fight Fever as Divas Diss Each Other"

By Stacy Jenel Smith

Mee-ow! Have you noticed all the dueling divas dissing each other of late? It's the biggest outbreak of cat fight fever in awhile.

We have Britney Spears recently complaining that it isn't fair everyone criticizes her clothing and behavior instead of Christina Aguilera's and Beyonce's. Beyonce, she pointed out, dresses provocatively and nobody complains about her.

We have Beyonce criticizing the notorious Madonna-Britney Christina MTV awards show kiss fest, saying she would never engage in girl-on-girl action because of her relationship with God. "I have standards. There are things I will not do," the devoutly Christian singer was quoted as saying. She later backpedaled, stressing that she loves her gay and lesbian fans.

We have Christina taking a swipe at Pink, claiming the "Trouble" singer's recent lesbian-like behavior is a direct copy of the on-air smooching between Britney, Madonna, and herself. She was quoted in London saying that recent pictures of Pink and T3 star Kristanna Loken showed that she was just continuing to mimic her.

"When has Pink not been copying me?" she reportedly asked. "In her fashion and so on, it's always like 'Gosh, I just wore that last week.'"

We have Madonna weighing in on the Ben Affleck Jennifer Lopez wedding/wedding cancellation saying she feels "to a certain extent, they courted the media attention."

She also told "Access Hollywood's" Pat O'Brien that as far as handling press, "At the end of the day, I feel like that's their job, and then there needs to be a part of the relationship that you keep private."

Looks like somebody dug up that hatchet Madonna and J.Lo supposedly buried with their ladies at lunch date with Britney last summer.

The Madge-Jennifer feud goes back a ways, you may recall. A 1998 Movieline interview in which Lopez freely dissed Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Winona Ryder, and rival Latin bombshell Salma Hayek started it all. She called herself a better actress than fellow crossover artist Madonna:

"Do I think she's a great actress? No. Acting is what I do."

Madonna got back at Lopez at Donatella Versace's millennial New Year's Eve dinner party in Miami. Reportedly, Lopez was shunned by the Material Mom and her posse, which included gal pal Gwyneth Paltrow. Lopez arrived an hour and a half late at the South Beach mansion. As Versace got up to greet Lopez, Madonna purportedly announced, "Dinner's over now." Her entourage followed her as she left the room.

And of course, Gwyneth had her own reason for cold-shouldering J.Lo. "I swear to God, I don't remember anything she was in. Some people get hot by association," goes the inflammatory Lopez quote on Paltrow, circa 1998. "I heard more about her and Brad Pitt than I ever heard about her work."

For years, Gwyneth stayed mum and let her Oscar do the talking. But she finally did come forth with a somewhat catty retort this year, when, in answer to a media question about her possible marriage to Coldplay's Chris Martin, she pointedly remarked that marriage isn't something SHE takes lightly, so she wouldn't rush into a marriage only to rush out months later.

As you-know-who has done. Twice.

Add to the mix the fact that Gwyneth used to be the girlfriend of J.Lo's man, Ben Affleck, and you realize the potential for future snipes is high.

And there are other potshots to be returned. Spears may still be chafing over Mandy Moore's remark that "In a day and age where sex sells, I can understand why Britney rips her clothes off. It works for her. It wouldn't work for me."

Christina may be vexed over Jessica Simpson's perceived swipe when talking about the rivalry between herself and the other young pop divas, saying "Britney and Mandy are a lot nicer than some of the others."

Mandy was also quoted as saying she'd rather go the "Jessica Simpson way" than the Christina way. When asked why she thought Mandy would say such a thing, Aguilera responded, "She doesn't like me."

Well, at least you can't say they're hiding their feelings.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
That said, Angela Gossow would beat the tar out of both of them at once. Metal chicks can be vicious and cruel, and usually are.

I'm watching her on Uranium with Juliya C right now. This chick is crazy. She talks with a accent, but her guitarist speaks clear english. Where is she/they from?

The band is Swedish, she's German, and they all rule.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Angela Gossow standing next to Juliya C?

*insert heavy metal lesbian sex fantasy here.*

Guest Plushy Al Logan
Madonna>Britney>Christina>Pink>Kelly Osbourne

Kelly Osbourne is the obligatory hoss in this feud. While Fred Durst plays Jerry Lawler, hopefully Osbourne takes Durst out with a sterotypical fat guy splash. Madonna is Hulk Hogan. Briteny just sucks. I don't care for the other two, talent doesent save them from me hating them.

Guest XxSmashxXxHeadxX

When it comes to singing ability Christina is better but I like Pink's music and her attitude and her look.