TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

Nidia gets a boob job..

Guest Coffey

Nidia is hit or miss. Sometimes she looks good, sometimes she don't.

I just think she's not photogenic, kindof like Dawn Marie.

Guest Deviant

I'm not anti-implants, but some girls just really, really don't need them and come out of it looking worse(ie. Steph).

You know, using the "get him in chest, tits grow" mindset, Nidia getting her face burnt off could lead to facial reconstruction or whatever. A couple of surgeries to her face wouldn't hurt. I agree that her chest is fine though, I can't imagine her being any bigger.

I don't know if I'd want Stacy to get them done, although we know that she's against it. It makes her unique to not have excessively large breasts, which is actually quite sad. I don't think I'd be against the idea of implants taking her to a C or anything though. Just as long as she didn't go insane and get ones that just don't suit her size. Going to a C probably wouldn't look out of place.

Terri just looks freaky. The sternum thing freaked me right out when I saw her in person at an autograph signing with Kane. And what is with her ALWAYS being erect? I know she is anti-bra, but it can't possibly be that cold every day. Maybe she likes being in front of an audience that is looking at her a little too much...

Guest Quik
10.jpg

¡La mierda santa! ¡Ella se parece a la última versión masculina del diablo! ¡Tendré las pesadillas por semanas! ¡Esa cara podría parar el maíz de crecer!

According to some dude on Howard Stern a few weeks back, seeing veins in breasts means they are real.

How exactly did he justify that? Complete nonsense.

That's just ridiculous. There is no correlation between visible veins and real breasts. Take Terri, for example. I've seen pics with her where you can see her veins (and the bag. ugh). She clearly has fake breasts.

<puts on amateur biologist hat>

The veins thing sounds like bullshit to me because even if you implant something into the breast, you're in effect going to stretch the skin around the implant, meaning veins in the skin would still be visible since the implant has no effect on those.

There're supposed to be several visible telltale signs re: fakery, but I don't know what they are, nor do I really care. The only true evidence I can think of is the surgical scars, and you're not seeing those.

IIRC, he (the guy from Us Magazine who did some article about celebs who have had surgery) told Howard that Aguilera had real breasts because you can sometimes see a hint of blue veins, which means that blood is flowing naturally... or something along those lines. The first thing I thought of was big fake Trish Stratus when I heard that, though, so I agree with all of you, I was just passing on his theory.

Guest Coffey

I've seen X-tinas surgery scars. They are visible in her pics from Maxim mag, so I know that's BS.

Guest Nanks

Good lord, if the implants are even slightly substantial Nidia is going to have a THUMPING rack when she gets back. Better start strengthening that back.

10.jpg

¡La mierda santa! ¡Ella se parece a la última versión masculina del diablo! ¡Tendré las pesadillas por semanas! ¡Esa cara podría parar el maíz de crecer!

Uhmm...that face could very well stop more than the corn from growing...