TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kirk angel

Who's left

ok so it seems pretty obvious that hhh is gettin the belt back soon, but after that is there really anyone left for him to feud with. after his supposed face turn and his feud with orton who else could he possibly face that he hasnt already besides maybe batista.

k so it seems pretty obvious that hhh is gettin the belt back soon, but after that is there really anyone left for him to feud with. after his supposed face turn and his feud with orton who else could he possibly face that he hasnt already besides maybe batista.

On RAW no one. So, that means HHH jumps to SD! beats Brock for title and fueds with Eddie, Benoit, Cena, etc.

Stop bitching about Hunter...he's the only other guy on RAW that could credibly be the champion right now. (Not picking a fight with the Y2J, Booker T, and RVD fans, as they're good workers, but are involved with their own feuds in the midcard for now/the past year).

Personally, I don't feel Triple H will win the title back at Survivor Series.

I definately think Raw will feature Batista Vs. Goldberg at Armageddon, but promoting Batista to a singles World Title match so soon is chancey, so maybe Triples will win WWE World Title #8 on RAW after SS.

At any rate, Hunter has worked a MUCH BETTER 2003 than his disasterous, too-soon from injury 2002.

He got booked with shitty Steiner, not his fault, for 2 months. His feud with Booker T was good. He put The Book over on RAW, worked a decent (but not great) WM match with him, and built to an exciting rematch on RAW that people TOOK BOOKER T seriously in!

He got stuck with Nash, and produced a not-bad main event at BBlood. Trips had a couple of exciting bouts on RAW with Kane and RVD, that got people on here excited during the show, as seen on the boards.

His World Title reign was extreely credible, and he's been boggled down with injuries lately. Still, he'll hopefully be back to 100%, and hopefully reclaim the title from Goldberg.

He's also allowed Batista to become a main player, via using HHH's heat during the "bounty" storyline to enable only a "name" to collect. Batista isn't a name, but slowly is becoming one due to HHH's involvement.

Also, Orton and Flair continue to have credibility due to their association with Trips, and their role as his henchmen sees to have kept the RAW ratings consistent. It doesn't help to have so much SHIT (Rico, Jindrak, Cade, Maven, Rosey, Hurricane, Henry, Heidenreich, Gail Kim, La Resistance....) surrounding the group, so don't leave your "Evolution has done nothing for the ratings" crap.

Stop HHHating....

His feud with Booker T was good. He put The Book over on RAW, worked a decent (but not great) WM match with him, and built to an exciting rematch on RAW that people TOOK BOOKER T seriously in!

LOL. Man I thought you were serious for a second.

Edited by EdwardKnoxII

Stop bitching about Hunter...he's the only other guy on RAW that could credibly be the champion right now.

if it wasn't for a certain Mcmahon thn Kane would have been a credible champ.

Guest Choken One

Well, Matt Hardy hasn't done his HHH jobbing since 2001...

I'm sure HHH will take note.

Uh....Knox...let's see:

Booker T, start of 2003: An over midcard tag wrestler that has just jobbed the straps to the Incredibly Boring Duo of Regal/Storm, who I don't recall even making the PPV at No Way Out 2003.

The HHH feud came. Hunter did a "racist"-type storyline, that he didn't have to. He lost to Booker T by PINFALL on RAW (for the second time in 4 months while holding the title), and worked a decent WM match, which was NOT hurt by the ending. T's leg was destroyed, he hit the Houston Hangover, but his leg (which took the impact, was destroyed. HHH hit the Pedigree for a convincing win.)

Booker T was then given a leg up on Flair/HHH, and granted a rematch that was hyped big time. It went to a no-contest, but T was kept around til the six-man at Backlash, and he did not take the fall, BTW.

Who knows...perhaps Booker T's merchandise sales BLEW during Jan-May 2003. He's just not a credible world champ, sorry people.

HHH put him over to the point that he deserved, a non-title pinfall loss and a WORLD TITLE MATCH at WM 19.

Guest BionicRedneck
At any rate, Hunter has worked a MUCH BETTER 2003 than his disasterous, too-soon from injury 2002.

Meh. I don't see it. Shit last year, shit this year.

He got booked with shitty Steiner, not his fault, for 2 months.

Steiner sucks sure, but HHH played his part in those rancid matches. Hell, even Test has had better matches with Steiner than HHH could.

His feud with Booker T was good. He put The Book over on RAW, worked a decent (but not great) WM match with him, and built to an exciting rematch on RAW that people TOOK BOOKER T seriously in!

You're on crack.

Oh, and Booker was so elevated by the feud that he went straight to feuding with Christian.

He got stuck with Nash, and produced a not-bad main event at BBlood. Trips had a couple of exciting bouts on RAW with Kane and RVD, that got people on here excited during the show, as seen on the boards.

I never remember an exciting HHH-RVD match.

His World Title reign was extreely credible, and he's been boggled down with injuries lately. Still, he'll hopefully be back to 100%, and hopefully reclaim the title from Goldberg.

His world title reign was extremely shit.

Also, Orton and Flair continue to have credibility due to their association with Trips

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!! That's why Flair is credible?! Oh, I see.

and their role as his henchmen sees to have kept the RAW ratings consistent. It doesn't help to have so much SHIT (Rico, Jindrak, Cade, Maven, Rosey, Hurricane, Henry, Heidenreich, Gail Kim, La Resistance....) surrounding the group, so don't leave your "Evolution has done nothing for the ratings" crap.

Are you whacked out of your gourd, boy? I'm serious.

Oh, and the "HHH is only shite because he is not 100%" thing is pure balls. HHH was always an average wrestler, it's just now he is getting exposed for it.

HHH defended the strap against RVD on the RAW after Kane lost his mask, I do believe.

The marks hyped it on here as "Kane turning on RVD is predictable, but I think we'll be surprised and HHH could drop the title".

The excitement during the match on the boards was evident, as people went nuts during Flair's interference that ended it in DQ, as well as being happy for The Bisch restarting the match.

You think Booker T Vs. RVD for the title would have heat? RVD/HBK sucked last November...and HBK, as bad a draw as he is, is a much more believable champion than Booker T, who was a boring/shitty IC champ for his 3 weeks, and you want him to hold the Raw title? HAHA.

Guest BionicRedneck
You think Booker T Vs. RVD for the title would have heat? RVD/HBK sucked last November...and HBK, as bad a draw as he is, is a much more believable champion than Booker T, who was a boring/shitty IC champ for his 3 weeks, and you want him to hold the Raw title? HAHA.

Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about?

When did I say I wanted to see Booker vs. RVD or Book as champ or any of that shit?

Guest Besus

he's the only other guy on RAW that could credibly be the champion right now. (Not picking a fight with the Y2J, Booker T, and RVD fans, as they're good workers, but are involved with their own feuds in the midcard for now/the past year).

*sighs* HHH Fans always say that. "The only guy(HHH) that could be a credible champ right now". Y2J! Then my

2nd choice will be HHH(Even though he put on shitty matches,His promos are improving though)

Booker T/RVD Sucks.

Personally, I don't feel Triple H will win the title back at Survivor Series.

Yeah going to go make a Movie(2) thats why.If he wont he would of regained the Title back.He'll be Champ

around Janurary.

-How he has he worked MUCH BETTER? Matches are still shitty.May have put on a good one at Mania(Dont know,Have not seen it) thats it.

-I have seen the rest and they SUCKED.

-HHH/Flair in May=Overated.

-HHH/RVD In June=Overated

Both matches SUCKED.

He got booked with shitty Steiner, not his fault, for 2 months.

-I like how HHH Fans always blame HHH bad Matches on Steiner and Nash and Kane.

-The Feud was good but I know the damn Matches(on Raw,Didn't see WM Match) Sucked.

-Put Book over,When? Dont tell me you talking about the Tag-Match.HHH Fans come quick to name Matches

that she o called "put over" so and so in.

-HHH only got Pinned 1,2 and 3 in Tag-Matches.

He got stuck with Nash, and produced a not-bad main event at BBlood.

HIAC? Gimmicked Match.Notice how the so called good matches HHH has been on are the Gimmicked Matches?

Trips had a couple of exciting bouts on RAW with Kane and RVD, that got people on here excited during the show, as seen on the boards.

Yeah "exciting" because some wanted him to lose the damn title.

My point was that HHH/RVD was much better than Booker/RVD would have been at that time.

HHH had much more credibility than T, and Booker, quite honestly, aside from what, his WCW run as TV champ, being carried by Benoit and Martel, did nothing for me. He bored me.

HHH's run was shit? Well...business didn't plummet, nor did it get better. Yet during his run thousands on here had SOMETHING to say about him, business was steady, and you all still watched.

"Shit" my ass.

Guest Besus

He lost to Booker T by PINFALL on RAW (for the second time in 4 months while holding the title)

-Yeah a fuckin TAG MATCH.He did the same to RVD,HBK and Kane when he was feuding with them.He got Pinned

by them numerous of occasions in TAG MATCHES.Got that?

HHH put him over to the point that he deserved, a non-title pinfall loss and a WORLD TITLE MATCH at WM 19.

You keep talking about PUT HIM OVER,How?

Guest BionicRedneck

Yep, that's it. HHH's reign was great!!!

What's that? Yes, even though he had several shitty matches (some of the worst of the year) and had some horrible feuds that nobody cared about, we at TSM talked about him alot, thus his Title run was awesome!

We kept watching, too. So that's another one for HHH, right? I mean, I just KNOW that all tuned in just to see HHH.

He put Booker T over by taking a mid-card tag wrestler who hadn't been on the previous PPV and working a world title program with him for 2 months.

"Putting over" refers to making a wrestler look good. Not "jobbing" to him.

He was pinned by Booker T, and gave Booker a competitive match at Mania, as well as a hyped rematch on RAW that was the main event.

That's how he put him over.

He put Booker T over by taking a mid-card tag wrestler who hadn't been on the previous PPV and working a world title program with him for 2 months.

He was pinned by Booker T, and gave Booker a competitive match at Mania, as well as a hyped rematch on RAW that was the main event.

I'm sorry man, but Booker had NO chance against HHH, and the fans knew it.

If HHH had been beaten, and HHH won the belt back, at LEAST people would have seen things differently.

The HHH v Booker match DID make Booker look good and I dont think HHH buried him in any way but people DO see it that way.

Guest Megatron

He put Booker over by saying that "people like him aren't World Title material." Then he proved it by beating him at WM. Whatever.

Guest BionicRedneck

HHH took a midcarder, feuded with him and then shoved him back down to midcard. If anything, Booker was less over after Mania.

And did Booker look good when HHH pinned him with one arm, after constantly insulting Booker, his past, his life, his race, his ability and his previous achievements? Yep, he looked great.

Guest Besus
What's that? Yes, even though he had several shitty matches (some of the worst of the year)

Truth!

HHH-Hogan

HHH-Booker T(Both on Raw)

HHH-RVD(Raw)

HHH-Taker(KOTR)

HHH-Steiner(RR,NWO)

HHH-Nash(JD,Didn't See Bad Blood)

HHH-Flair(The night he got handed the Title)

HHH-Kane(On Raw)

HHH-Buh Ray Dudley(Raw)

HHH-Hurricane(Raw)

HHH-Jeff Hardy(Raw)

HHH-Maven(Heat)

HHH-Taker(Raw)

^Yep "Great Wrestlers" have shitty Matches.<sarcasam>

Did the Goldberg Match suck too? Probally did but we know the HHH Marks will put all the blame on GOLDBERG.:lol:

First of all, how did HHH "shove Booker T to the midcard" ?

I didn't know HHH had 100% booking power.

HHH-Hogan

This is 2002, doesn't matter. Hogan had an awful match with a totally healthy Rock. Not HHH's fault.

The second one was pretty good. The first was right before SurSeries 2002, and I dont recall it being awful.

HHH-RVD(Raw)

The Lumberjack Match was just stupid booking. The second was exciting and well, well worked. It also made HHH look like a PUSSY (Flair interferes, intentional DQ, Orton interferes, 3 Vs. 1. It PUT OVER RVD, who 5-starred Hunter, kicked Flair AND Orton's asses for 5 minutes. RVD lost, but looked great.)

HHH-Taker(KOTR)

This is 2002. Doesn't matter.

HHH-Steiner(RR,NWO)

Steiner is awful. I'm sure Hunter didn't wish to work with him. And BTW, for the idiot that said "Test got better matches outta Steiner, yee-haw!". This was MONTHS after Steiner started wrestling again, and got a little better after TV matches, house shows, etc. I'll give you that, Test/Steiner was EONS better than HHH/Steiner...but I think its an unfair comparison.

Well, the Hell in the Cell was overbooked, and wasn't awful. Not great. Why does HHH get all this shit for having terrible opponents to work with.

2002. Doesn't relate to my argument. Do you know how to READ?

(But BTW, HHH/Flair DID have an exciting Raw atch (the one w/ the untelevisied Flair ceremony afterwards). Why? Cause Flair got support to tackle the unstoppable, credible champ.:)

HHH-Kane(On Raw)

This was the mask match, and wasn't bad. Look at the RAW roster...who is there for HHH to defend against? They couldnt do HHH/Berg yet. It was Kane/RVD, and he worked fine matches with them.

HHH-Buh Ray Dudley(Raw)

2002. Read my posts, please.

HHH-Hurricane(Raw)

Umm....Hurricane got 90% of the offense in this one, the night after WM 19. It gave the undeserving Shane Helms, who had no place in a match with the RAW Champ the night after a WM 19 World Title match, some credibility.

HHH-Jeff Hardy(Raw)

2002, LEARN TO READ.

HHH-Maven(Heat)

Didn't see it. Maven sucks.

HHH-Taker(Raw)

The night after SummerSlam 2002? LEARN TO FUCKING READ.

Great opponents, there, save for Booker/Kane/RVD.

Guest Anglesault
He got booked with shitty Steiner, not his fault, for 2 months. His feud with Booker T was good. He put The Book over on RAW, worked a decent (but not great) WM match with him

Wait

The match where he the pedigree then did nothing for HALF A MINUTE and was still able to pin Book?

Guest Megatron
The match where he the pedigree then did nothing for HALF A MINUTE and was still able to pin Book?

Not only that, but he worked Book's leg the whole match and beat him with a KO move.

Guest Ray
Stop HHHating....

never~!

Oh, and Booker T isn't taken seriously, because Vince buried him from day one.

Summerslam 2001, Rock takes a Scissors kick, nips-up, Rock Bottom, 1-2-3...

Guest Besus

I didn't know HHH had 100% booking power.

You didn't know that? Well he do.

HHH-Hogan

This is 2002, doesn't matter. Hogan had an awful match with a totally healthy Rock. Not HHH's fault.

-HHH Fault too.Stop blaming the Bad Matches Hunter have on his opponent.Both SUCK.

The second one was pretty good. The first was right before SurSeries 2002, and I dont recall it being awful.

2nd One was "bad". The 1st one was "awful".Worser than the 2nd.Way Shorter and Boring.It was about 2 Minutes because everyone in the Chamber Match came running down and Interfered.

HHH-RVD(Raw)

The Lumberjack Match was just stupid booking. The second was exciting and well, well worked. It also made HHH look like a PUSSY (Flair interferes, intentional DQ, Orton interferes, 3 Vs. 1. It PUT OVER RVD, who 5-starred Hunter, kicked Flair AND Orton's asses for 5 minutes. RVD lost, but looked great.)

RVD did all the work.HHH got so little offensive. What "looked great"?

HHH-Taker(KOTR)

This is 2002. Doesn't matter.

Why dont it? He sucked in 2002 and He sucked now.Your actually admitting his Matches was shitty in 2002?

HHH-Steiner(RR,NWO)

Steiner is awful. I'm sure Hunter didn't wish to work with him. And BTW, for the idiot that said "Test got better matches outta Steiner, yee-haw!". This was MONTHS after Steiner started wrestling again, and got a little better after TV matches, house shows, etc. I'll give you that, Test/Steiner was EONS better than HHH/Steiner...but I think its an unfair comparison.

-HHH is awful too.

-Steiner never got Better.

Well, the Hell in the Cell was overbooked, and wasn't awful. Not great. Why does HHH get all this shit for having terrible opponents to work with.

There you go again blaming HHH opponents. If Hurricane couldn't get a good Match out of him then his ass must

carry the Blame for the shitty Matches W/ Steiner,Nash and Kane too.

2002. Doesn't relate to my argument. Do you know how to READ?

Why you keep saying 2002? and Yes I can Read.Im replying too Bi... Post not yours.Was your name in the Quote?

Dont think so.

(But BTW, HHH/Flair DID have an exciting Raw atch (the one w/ the untelevisied Flair ceremony afterwards). Why? Cause Flair got support to tackle the unstoppable, credible champ.:)

BULLSHIT! Thats the OVERATED Match im talking about.Yeah the one in MAY.That Match SUCKED!

HHH-Kane(On Raw)

This was the mask match, and wasn't bad. Look at the RAW roster...who is there for HHH to defend against? They couldnt do HHH/Berg yet. It was Kane/RVD, and he worked fine matches with them.

-It was a Bad Match

-He did not work FINE Matches with KANE/RVD.

HHH-Buh Ray Dudley(Raw)

2002. Read my posts, please.

Read my quotesplease.

HHH-Hurricane(Raw)

Umm....Hurricane got 90% of the offense in this one, the night after WM 19. It gave the undeserving Shane Helms, who had no place in a match with the RAW Champ the night after a WM 19 World Title match, some credibility.

More like 50/50.

HHH-Jeff Hardy(Raw)

2002, LEARN TO READ.

You too.I never QUOTED you.

HHH-Maven(Heat)

Didn't see it. Maven sucks.

...And HHH Dont Suck?

HHH-Taker(Raw)

The night after SummerSlam 2002? LEARN TO FUCKING READ.

I never quoted you.LEARN HOW TO READ

Great opponents, there, save for Booker/Kane/RVD.

Book? KANE? RVD? Matches with them SUCKED.